• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear is the greatest reason

Loss is inevitable in forex trading but you shouldn't feel dejected like you have said,if you get dejected every time you loose,then it would come to a certain time that you would not want to invest in forex again but if you carry on and you don't let your loss to weigh you down,I am sure you will be able to trade many more.

Fear is one of the most difficult emotions to be taken out. It comes from inside mentality while trading. One of the best way to overcome that is to be confident and have a good trading strategy set ready, it helps if you have been trading demo as much as you can to strengthen your strategy.
If you are afraid to loss when you are trading then its only means one thing and that is your not ready yet. In forex trading we need to practice in order to earn and we can only become successful in trading if we practice in demo account and boost our trading skills and confidence in their.

Emotions are the factors which make EAs and trading bots more reliable in trading than human beings. It is not only fear which threatens traders' deposits but the other emotions as well.

If you are afraid to loss when you are trading then its only means one thing and that is your not ready yet. In forex trading we need to practice in order to earn and we can only become successful in trading if we practice in demo account and boost our trading skills and confidence in their.
I agreed. I have been constantly practicing so that I can become more confidence in both my trading and my trading skill.

Fear and greed are the main enemy of forex traders. It doesn't let you think logically. Due to fear and greed people take emotional decision which leads them to loss.

I tend to suppose that a fear is a great motivator for the biggest amoung of traders today. Of course, no doubts, that fear makes people refuse their wishes, however for some people it can really become a great motivation. Failures always happen not only because of a fear, in most cases failures happen because of lack of knowledge, skills and experience. In my opinion, people shouldn;t be afraid of losing their money, because when you lose a particular amount of money, I bet, you will get twice more. It's just a law of our life. Nevertheless, it's kinda unpleasant to lose your funds, but we're here to learn how to avoid such situation and we can avoid them only if we won't be afraid of them.

When loss happen, we will need to stay calm. Maintain patient to wait alongside trading opportunity and start place once it comes. Not essential to hurry to recuperate back and forth trade though no chance seem. It'll make traders to find additional reduction than able to regain previous loss.

Traders can maintain a mentor for the guidance of their trading. There are several e-books being offered for money as well as some for free by reading which traders can expand their trading knowledge.