• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Education has to be ensured

Education has to be ensured by the forex traders otherwise the survival will be hard for any trader. We can’t think of earning good profit until we can ensure proper use of trading strategies. For this reason, a trader should try to get acquaintances with the basic ideas of forex trading before a trader can start trading with his hard earned money. And yes, to help the traders various education tools are available.

In the last line, I guess you meant for trading indicators! But according to my own experience; new traders need to focus more on the price action I mean the market movements rather than the trading tools.

Without proper education about forex trading, it is not possible to make regular money here. You can make some random profitable trade but not always.

There is no alternative to education for Forex trading. Without proper knowledge and experience you can make money in trading.

Education is required to gain trading profit. It is never possible to make a profit without a trading education. Therefore, it is possible to gain profit through online research.

For a trader to be successful, it is essential to have a basic understanding of the market. If the trader doesn’t have an idea about what is happening around them, they won’t be able to judge the market properly and make profitable moves.
Before you take any step in the market, you must spend enough time learning and understanding the market. You must clear the basic terminologies so that when you face an issue, you know where you can find the answer. Knowledge is truly your power when it comes to forex trading.

A trader can directly take lessons from a mentor and sometimes he can be self-taught too. Read e-books and watch videos to become affluent in trading.