• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Double Profit Robot

Hi everyone!
Here's a FREE DOUBLE PROFIT robot-indicator by Max Navis based on moving average breakthrough algorythm.
It's more than indicator! It's more than robot!
It is a 2 in 1 product - flexible tool for ALL trading styles.

Choose your own trading style: Improve your skills by trading using indicator functions or relax and let Robot double your profit!

Pair: EURUSD
TF: M1
Platform: MT4
Broker: any

Visit our website maxnavys and grab your DOUBLE PROFIT!

do you post the result of your robot ? i was use some robot. if you has great robot you will make rich with it.

Thanks for question.
The results are
Initial deposit $600, Profit $1233,

You can count net profit.
Great sir, is this only indicator and no EA??
Get 50% of gain, its really good. I also have an EA, in month i can get 50% accurately. I've been using it on Liteforex and Mayzus broker.

I agree with you Bevan, it’s very risky if we go with these setups without giving them a try, I am also working with Nova FX broker and there I get excellent benefits whether it’s with their PAMM account facility which helps me trade without any trouble or if it’s with their FX Replitrader system, it is all pretty simple and straight forward which is what allows me to be successful easily without having to worry about trading or not.

I don’t really like robots because they never give us results according to our potential, so that’s why we need to be working so much harder and only then we can get results in our favor. I have started it a lot to use robots, but it never worked for me and since I am a scalper I need to be very quick which is why I prefer manual trading with OctaFX broker since they have excellent offers with small spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs.

I don’t think this robot is worthy; it is far better and sensible to go with manual way where we can gain better and easier. It is exactly what I do through broker like OctaFX, as they are awesome with having all luxuries and features that makes trading easier. This include their razor thin spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments, smooth trading platform and much more, it’s all perfect and encourages us to do manual trading.