• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Capitalsure - capitalsure.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,
I just got introduced to this payment processor and I can see that it is mostly used in HYIPs,it has a low transaction fee and it used an account number just like PM,PAYEER etc but the account number starts with CS.
Let's discuss about it here.
REGISTER HERE

Exactly, I invested in an HYIP(klmtrade) and I was surprised that on one of the occasion that I wanted to request for withdrawal, I was told to use capitalsure even though I registered with PM. I don't know if it is peculiar to me but I found it difficult registering with opera mini.

I faced difficulty when I wanted to create my account too,it was neither easy for me to open an account with OM or UC WEB. Well,I think I like this payment processor,it has good securities but the only problem that it has for now is,there is only one exchanger listed on there site and that exchanger can only exchange funds in only one direction which is PM to CS.

Same thing here, I couldn't even create an account with it through mobile, not until I was able to access it from a PC. Now, the second issue is about getting the funds out of it. If I can see an HYIP to invest in and exchange to another payment system when I want to cash out, I will simply do that.

Do you know it is very risky by using an exchange center of a hyip to exchange funds,the hyip might go scam that day that you invested in it. Just allow the balance to sit in your account till the admin adds other exchangers to there exchanger partner page. The little CS funds that I have,I am just trying to multiply though hyip.

Their website Design and graphics looks very interesting and attractive and simple. But since it is not a popular processor, using it will be very hard for me and many others... @Decub the Hyip that forced you into this payment processor is not a nice Hyip program, they should and supposed to pay you through the means that you invested with.

Honestly,that was the first time that I saw such thing. The admin behind that hyip is a potential scammer,he made so many investors to invest in his program through PM and Egopay and later cancelled those 2,so he was just paying us with CS. The bad thing is,there is no exchanger that supports this payment processor,the only one that supports it is only changing from PM to CS,he can't change from CS to PM or any other payment processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.