• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can Forex be manipulated?

I know people say that Forex is a decentralized market but even then I think big banks and corporate giants can manipulate the price.

No matter if you have small capital at hand because small capital is enough to start forex trading. But, to start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker.

I don’t think it’s directly possible as the market is a decentralized one. Decentralized mean no one has the authority to control the market.

Forex markets can be subject to manipulation, typically through practices like spoofing, where traders place large orders to create false market signals. Central banks and major financial institutions may also influence currency values through policy announcements or interventions.

Forex markets can be influenced by various factors, including large institutional trades, economic indicators, and geopolitical events. While individual traders may not manipulate markets, coordinated efforts by major players can impact currency prices temporarily.