• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

CAD/JPY analysis

The CADJPY market is fully following the down trend which is seen through the trend line and Moving average. In my remark market will still coming down indeed. So sellers should be active there in taking an entry at 89.79 and the target point will be at 88.91.

cadjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

It’s a clean uptrend according to the daily trading chart! Right now, I am waiting to buy CAD/JPY at the low price! BY the way, I liked your descriptions on this major trading instrument! Good job.

The CADJPY market is fully following the down trend which is seen through the trend line and Moving average. In my remark market will still coming down indeed. So sellers should be active there in taking an entry at 89.79 and the target point will be at 88.91.

Whatever, I don’t think it’s good chance for the sellers! Because, overall it’s a buy trend and buyers are dominating this pair right now and they will.

Your chart is showing strong bullish trend but you are talking about sell trend; would you please explain it with the details?

Initially, I worked with multiple time frames at a time, then my success ratio was very ordinary! But right now I use only D1 time frame. Interestingly, now I am making such a standard monthly return with the same system. So, time frame is a good factor.

Initially, I worked with multiple time frames at a time, then my success ratio was very ordinary! But right now I use only D1 time frame. Interestingly, now I am making such a standard monthly return with the same system. So, time frame is a good factor.

So, you are using the D1 for your entry+exit & running trade analysis? I see, many traders use different time frame on entry & exit points. What about you?

Canadian Government is playing a great role for the betterment of their economy. They have banned the cryptos for bringing people towards the forex market. It is a major trading option on the forex market whichc is a thing to consider. Stay safe!

Canadian Government is playing a great role for the betterment of their economy. They have banned the cryptos for bringing people towards the forex market. It is a major trading option on the forex market whichc is a thing to consider. Stay safe!

By the way, I see day by day the popularity of crypto has been increasing hole over the world. So, I think, crypto has a great future.