• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary Options Trading Knowledge - Mistakes you should avoid - READ CAREFULLY !!!

Hello guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here :

1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in your mind. NEVER TRADE when you can't realize the trend & direction, unless you want to burn your balance.

2. Money Managerment - Very important. Keep Your Fund is always more important than Take Your Chances. Chances are always around you. So that, do not try to risk all in just one or two trade. Better, around 2.5% - 5% per order is greatest.

3. Be patient - Yeah, its the key of success. If you can not wait until everything goes clear and the thing you trade forms a trend, you will be blind. For example, when you see the EURUSD is in a consolidation, then SHOULD NOT TRADE IT. Just when it gets out of the ledge then you should enter in the market.

............................................................................................................................................

Above is top 3 of around 10 tips I want to share. If you want to read more, please advocate for me. I just launched a new website, containing Useful Trading Strategies I have concentrated on my trading life way, Valuable Tips to avoid mistake, Trusted Brokers for your fund be safe (Avoid Binary Options Scam Brokers), and my Daily-Weekly Live Update Signal.

Special : I will guarantee your profit upto $300 REAL CASH or more when you follow my signals (or trade using my strategy).

Please advocate my new website. Thanks. I will do my best to help you anything related to Binary Options Trading Industry.