• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Biggest Demo Contest - OctaFX Southampton Supreme Game!

Demo Contest is one of the best ways for traders to learn trading, it is impossible for anyone to get too much from dull demo account which is why demo account is such a brilliant option to take. Now OctaFX broker is offering the biggest and arguably the most exciting demo contest – Southampton Supreme Game, it is simply fantastic with having unlimited prize fund, it means we can make as much as we want with our own ability, as we get $10000 starting balance, but more importantly each time we double our capital like $20000 then we get 10 dollars and it goes on and on, so we can win as much as we can in 90 minutes! It’s simply awesome contest!

Biggest or smallest, I feel the greatest benefit about this contest is been so short, it’s just 90 minutes like we all know, so this is something I like so much. I use to hate participating on long contest especially monthly based ones regardless of the prize due to my jobs and all that, but here this latest offering by OctaFX, it’s very handy been so short and happening every Monday, I can easily take out time and give myself a go at winning this giant prize.