• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Before Choosing a Forex Broker.

Before choosing a broker for you, you have to consider if the broker you are going to select support your trading type. And, Don't ignore the regulation part!

You can use trend lines to catch the market trend. If the trend lines are accompanied by fibonacchi, then it will help you make a cogent signal.

Before choosing a broker for you, you have to consider if the broker you are going to select support your trading type. And, Don't ignore the regulation part!
Exactly, especially the first factor you mentioned. Everyone know by now that you should always work with a regulated broker, but most fail at choosing the one that works for them and not because someone we know uses them. Even when a friend recommended forexchief, I had to do my own research and measured them with what I wanted before I registered. They have done so well since then.

Before committing to any particular broker trade their demo for atleast a week. This will give a good idea about the trading conditions offered by the broker.

To succeed in trading, try to view the market from both technical and fundamental point of view. If you understand the candlestick patterns and other technical issues as well, you can easily identify the trend.

Before committing to any particular broker trade their demo for atleast a week. This will give a good idea about the trading conditions offered by the broker.
That’s what I did while starting out with coinexx, tested them on a demo. Only added capital once I was satisfied with their trading conditions. This approach always works.

On the other hand, for trading forex and CFDs, mt4 is the best trading platform for you.
True, one of the most popular Forex trading platforms along mt5. I am just glad that forexchief has the option mt4 on mobile with all options available, because recently I have been on the move a lot.

Forums are of great helps for neophyte traders. There are several forums on which traders can raise questions to quench their demand.
Yeah, so many and brokers now have educational materials for their clients to guide and compliment whatever they have learned. I will never forget an article I always go back to reading on forexchief library, it's about forex tradind strategies, very insightful.