• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A good strategy can make us profitable

A good strategy can make us profitable. But trading is actually combination of strategy and psychology. We can fail even if you a good strategy if you can not make ourselves disciplined. Fear, greed and overjoyed entice us to make more mistakes. We also have to be patient. Impatience and restlessness causes a great problem in trading..

Making consistent profit by forex trading is not an easy job. Very few people can do that. Most people get temporary success in trading. To become successful in trading one must require necessary skills and knowledge. Otherwise it's difficult to be profitable.

Ready made strategy doesn't help at to develop your trading skills. As you newbie you have to learn how price works, how an indicator works, why and when an indicator gives any buy or sell signals. When you are newbie, you are like an intern. You work to learn the skills not for money.

If the strategy is good, it is possible to gain profit in any market situation. Profits can be realized in many ways. However, if the system is good, it is not difficult to gain profit.

Strategy works but not every strategy works for everyone. What works for you, may not work for me. A trader needs to find a strategy that works for him. It takes a lot of time to test strategies.

Forex is the platform where you can earn a big amount of money. But to earn money you need to have proper knowledge and experience. Otherwise, you will lose all your money in this market.

The important part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

Trading requires years of learning and skills development - that's the part that people usually "don't do." Trading success does not reside in the "system" - it never has, and it never will. It resides in the development of the trader and in the ongoing development of their total trading methodology.