• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

3 Dec Free Gold Trading Tips

3 Jan Free Gold Trading Tips

Currency type: Gold

Transaction: Buy

Target: TG1:31135 TG2-31230

Stop/Loss: 31024

Thanks
Commoditytips.com

Last edited:
Sanddyman Jaymie

The next time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to learn, however I really thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you happen to werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

Gold futures for April 2013 contract, at MCX, were trading at Rs. 28,940 per 10 grams, down by 0.28 per cent after opening at Rs. 28,970 against the previous closing price of Rs. 29,022. It touched the intra-day low of Rs. 28,931 till the trading.

The prices of gold and silver depends upon the demand and supply. if the demand of Gold rise then its price increase and vice versa.

The charts which we use to predict the trend of currency pairs can also be used to predict the trend of gold or silver. Technical and fundamental analysis helps a traders to take good trading decisions in gold and silver.