• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

08.02.13 - Non-farm payrolls vs unemployment data

Today is very exciting !

Non-farm payrolls 162K worse than expected 184K while unemployment data 7.4% beat expected 7.5%.

At least this time, Non-farm payrolls could be the winner as market is bearish USD. GDPUSD changes +0.79%, EURUSD changes +0.37% and USDJPY -0.20%

But how about unemployment rate 7.4% which also affect FED's tapering plans and it might be the key as FED only stop aggressive bond-buying program when the rate decreases to 7%.

In my opinion, market might keep bearish USD in short-term, but we could see the strength in USD in some next weeks.

Last edited:
Today is very exciting !

Non-farm payrolls 162K worse than expected 184K while unemployment data 7.4% beat expected 7.5%.

At least this time, Non-farm payrolls could be the winner as market is bearish USD. GDPUSD changes +0.79%, EURUSD changes +0.37% and USDJPY -0.20%

But how about unemployment rate 7.4% which also affect FED's tapering plans and it might be the key as FED only stop aggressive bond-buying program when the rate decreases to 7%.

In my opinion, market might keep bearish USD in short-term, but we could see the strength in USD in some next weeks.

NFP is my favorite fundamental event. Although; till now I am using half trading lots size during this kind of VIP news event. Yes, I have a specific trading system for NFP individually.

Don’t loan out for Forex trading because it will put you at stake. There are several banks and other NGOs which offer loans at low interest to people for starting any business. Some

Fear is a common thing we find in traders. Initially traders remain bold but with time when they become used to with losses, they lose the courage of trading.

You have to console yourself even if you get any loss and you can do so when you are motivated. You will go bust if you lose your inspiration early. Making recurring profit invigorates a trader’s motivation and so you have to focus on it as much as possible. Seek advice from experts about how to trade well following the right trading guidance.

If a trader is flexible about trading styles, it’s the best for him. This quality works as a weapon to the way of traders’ success.