• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is not easy to win.

Patience is the key to success. Everyone likes patient people. Forex trading also likes patient people. If you trade too busy, you will face losses. Forex is not an easy thing, easy for those who work with patience and trading experience. Without trading experience, you cannot make a profit in trading. If you want to make a profit in trading, you need to acquire a lot more knowledge. If you learn to trade well, you will not have any problem to make a profit in trading.

Forex trading requires good knowledge about How to trade with proper Strategy and also having technical knowledge. Its not easy to make profit in the market without knowing the fundamentals of the market.

Yes trading is not easy. But in most cases a new person is introduced to forex by saying forex is very easy, you can do it. But no, not everyone can be profitable in trading. One needs to give enough time to learn the art of trading.

I completely agree with you. Without knowledge, you can not make money from this risky market. So, if you want to win in the forex market, you have to gather proper knowledge first.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

Yes, winning in Forex is not as easy as people think. There are some disciplines in Forex that have to be managed. I have seen most people who want to get rich quickly by trading. And because of this hurry, they often face losses. Trading could be easier for you if you manage and trade with discipline. It takes a lot of research and a lot of patience to make a profit in trading. Last year I completed 5 years of trading and here I was in Loss for 3 years. I think trading is not an easy task and trading requires a lot of patience.

Winning at Forex is not an easy task. Winning in Forex trading is a matter of patience. Which many profitable traders do. Many people have achieved success by trading but there is a lot of patience behind their success. If you want to win in Forex, you have to follow discipline. Money management is a part of trading. Loss is inevitable if you go to trade without this part. You must adhere to the 1: 2 risk-reward at all times. I didn't know these things when I came to new trading, so I made a lot of losses. Later, when I found out about these things, I reduced my trading losses a lot. So if you do not aim at trading discipline, you will never win in trading.

I agree with Glenn. Unfortunately, there are marketing campaigns from some brokers which put in focus idea of getting extremely rich from forex. I think that this kind of commercials can be very dangerous for beginners as they are quite misleading.

Yes, Forex is very difficult if you don't have proper knowledge. If you want to become successful in this market you need to have proper education and knowledge about the forex.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Yes. Forex trading is not an easy task. You need a lot of knowledge and experience to make money from this market. Many traders lose their money because of their low knowledge.

honestly speaking i never seen a professional trader to trade with high leverage ratio even though they have lot of experience. generally beginners level do that bringing profit very rapidly.

Trading forex is easy but making reliable profit is the troublesome part. For that you require good learning, skills and experience. You can't plan to profit just by entering into the market. You have to learn the specialty of trading.

Forex is an ongoing study and analysis. Every day, with every experience you learn something and you can never fully accomplish it. There is nothing to win but you can always research and learn more.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.