• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading without stop loss is possible?

Yes trading without stop loss is possible. I know a trader who trade without stop loss. It is all about how you manage your risk. That person's maximum lot is .01 for 1000$. He also have proven long term strategy. Sometimes he has to wait for a long time to get the profit. There are some people who use hedging to protect their account. So the point is if you don't use stop loss, find another way to protect your account.

Now many strategies do not provide for stop-loss, and sometimes it can be really beneficial. But still in this case you need to carefully monitor the market situation, so that there are no unpleasant surprises later.

This is not used in classical approaches at all.
But in some approaches of recent years, this option happens. I do not know how safe it is, because if there is some strong movement in the market - it can lead to great problems. I probably wouldn't dare to do that.

Its upon the trader whether to create a stop loss option for trade or not, but i think traders must definitely use stop loss formula in order to minimize the amount of loss as well as risk.

Yeah stop loss depends on your strategy. It is all about what your strategy allows you to do. But you need to be specific about your strategy. Most people do random trading without having any specific system of their own.

Trading is never possible without stop loss. There will be a stop loss in trading, but you have to manage this stop loss and go ahead in trading. If you are trading for a long time, you have to keep your trading lot much less. You have to trade keeping money management in mind. 1: 2 risk-reward should be used. If you trade by managing risk rewards, you can cover the loss. If you trade with your stop loss right, you can keep your account safe.

Anything is possible in the market at all.
But if you want to work in this format, you need to be aware of all the risks and properly allocate your capital.
I could only work that way if I had personal control...

Yes, it is possible, but your money management needs to be very good. If money management is not good, you will face loss. And if you follow the risk-reward, then you have to use a stop loss. But I think it is better to use a stop loss. Because no one can say when it happens in the market. So it is better to use stop loss to avoid the unexpected move. And if you risk. Notice the reward, but you must use stop loss.

Yes, it is possible to trade without using stop loss. But for that, you need to have proper knowledge and experience about the market situation.

If you have good money management, you can trade without stop loss. But in my opinion, it is always better to have protection. Stop Loss is a safety trading plan. Stop Loss is usually used to avoid the unexpected move of the market. Stop loss is very important for many people who follow the risk-reward very seriously. However, it is better to use stop-loss because professional traders use a stop loss.

Trading without stop loss is possible but it will be risky for you. So, I always suggest traders to use stop loss in their trading. Both TP and SL work as a safeguard for trader.

Many traders find interest in price action trading whereas many others are averse to it. Price action trading can be a great strategy for traders if they can forecast the market well.

Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage.

Remove the fear of losing capital from your mind because it works as a hurdle. Apply your strategies on demo account first before following them on real account.

Real trading education on both technical and fundamental analyses are needed to elicit something good from trading. World economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market.