• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Greed is the main reason

I do consider greed as one of the causes of loss. In fact, most people come into forex with an unrealistic greedy expection of being rich by overnight. They pur more emphasis on making profit that skills. They forget that it's the skills that will bring money. You need good amount of study and practice to become skilled.

Yes, there are such pattern which really do exists no matter what you are doing with it anyway. I do hope it will really make wonders with it. People need to concentrate much more on their needs anyway for whatever damn reasons no matter what they really do.

Same from me; initially I was also total confused because of my unrealistic trading targets; I was expecting too much! But now I am not! Since, I know the value of MM rules!

I really surprised when I see traders expecting 100% return in every month!! How funny!! In Forex, more than 90% traders are struggling; in this challenging business how we can expect 100% return??

I do consider greed as one of the causes of loss. In fact, most people come into forex with an unrealistic greedy expection of being rich by overnight. They pur more emphasis on making profit that skills. They forget that it's the skills that will bring money. You need good amount of study and practice to become skilled.

You can use small leverage to protect your trading capital! In addition, this is why new traders need to start their trading career by demo!

That's why people actually invented options or even something like binary options for basically everything else. Do you see where we are going with all that ? I do want to make sure that everything is possible with you on that many levels.

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

Yeah it is those greedy people that think when they put in more money then they get more money which is the case but sometimes things dont always work out as they think and end up with loses. Forex trading is more of like a mind game, not an investment bank.

Thase days people want to get quick cah. As loong as they find out about any way to make money they rush into it very fast. This is tthe very thing that happens in forex trading. Some people thik that it is a one way ticket to being rich, it is not that they arg greedy. They just have wild expectations.

Tats not greed,. Greed is when you desire evrything and want it all without giving anything in return. I think the right word is over optimistic. They are the ones that want to gain instantly without understanding forex trading. THey put in a lot of money only to loose it all.

Greed is enemy of a person who is wanting more and more and is never satisfied with what he have earned till now. This can be one of the man reason where a good trade can loss his money.

By doing forex making money is not easy. We may say access to the market is very easy and with little investment you can start it. To make money you need to learn the art of trading. But the learning process is long. You have to keep patience.

If a trader trades in greed, he will never succeed in trading. So to succeed in trading, greed should be given up. And in every case trading education should be acquired.

The root cause of loss is greed. There will be no discipline whenever you trade out of greed. And without discipline, it is not possible to make a profit in trading.

Yes. Greed is one of the reason to lose the money. But besides greed, Overconfidence, indiscipline and low knowledge are also responsible for losing money in the forex market.