• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fund security

All traders need security of their funds. If we need to lead a protected and safe trading existence with positively as a matter of first importance we the traders need to pick the valid broker which dependably ensure their customers capital.

And even with valid brokers something can really happen, but that's why it called secured cause it will never ever have any money for that matter. How do you plan to go there - out of my imagination totally and completely. Can we go on ?

I use SL trading tool permanently! It helps me a lot; and now I am able to avoid any unexpected result in my trading! Besides, money management is the best policy!

You need to contact broker regulator in case of any problems I would say and do not regret at all to do this all when situation really do require that. Cause they serve a a protection layer for you and your company anyway with whatever you wants. Do good;)

You need to contact broker regulator in case of any problems I would say and do not regret at all to do this all when situation really do require that. Cause they serve a a protection layer for you and your company anyway with whatever you wants. Do good;)

Good point; but having a valid regulation status is the must! And I see; regulated brokers really take care of their clients!

1st of all; we need to avoid the market maker broker since; they are the main culprit! On the other hand, following the rules of money management is very much essential!

Security of the funds is major issue. There are many brokers that defraud their customers. For good security, you require a good secured broker where you can feel safe. There are many brokers out there who hoodwink their customers.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

If you are a beginner trader, you should gain experience from EA. It takes patience and practice to get an idea of market momentum. A lot of research and information should be collected.

If you want to secure the fund, you have to do money management and risk management. If this is not the case then maybe it is not possible to secure funds.

Risk management is essential in every business. Because you can't maintain risk, but you can never make a profit. Risk maintenance can cover the loss in trading.

Loss is a part of trading. If you have good winning percentage and better risk reward ratio, loss should not bother you. Loss bothers so much to clueless traders who have no idea what's they are doing.

Safety of the funds is major issue. There are many brokers that defraud their customers. For good protection, you require a good bonded broker where you can feel secure. There are many brokers out there who protect their clients.

The security of fund is ensured by brokers so we have to be careful about broker selection. Staying away from scam brokers will be a wise decision.

I don’t read any books for enhancing trading knowledge. I feel that demo trading watching video tutorials can benefit a trader highly.