• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is forex trading mean

Trading in the worlds largest and the most liquid financial market is one of the best ways to earn money. Here, if you know how, when, and what to trade, you can be sure that you can earn huge amounts of profit. It is a fact that a lot of people who traded in this financial market became successful and became very rich almost overnight.

I know very simple thing about Forex trading mean it just like other trading but here we use just money against money and in between which gap make our profit and loss.

Well I think similar thread has already exist and I do think it carried the same explanation its simply that forex trading is the buying and selling of currency online and exchange each currency to that of another country at the right and particular rate at the time.

The exchange currencies market is the brief of Forex. Here a trader can make profit by exchange the one currency to others. Though it seems to easy to make profit but its not in real.

Trading in the worlds largest and the most liquid financial market is one of the best ways to earn money. Here, if you know how, when, and what to trade, you can be sure that you can earn huge amounts of profit. It is a fact that a lot of people who traded in this financial market became successful and became very rich almost overnight.

I don't agree with some part of your post because nobody can become rich over night in forex trading because if so then so many of us wouldn't have been posting here,even with an adequate knowledge when there is insufficient capital success is been slow down.

Yeah that's true.success isn't that easy.it requires alot just as i usually say.Forex online trading which requires currency requires alot and for we to avoid any lossing we must endeavour to do everything to succeed doing it day by day.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.success isn't that easy.it requires alot just as i usually say.Forex online trading which requires currency requires alot and for we to avoid any lossing we must endeavour to do everything to succeed doing it day by day.

Well, you can stand to make a lot of money out of forex trading but it is really not as easy as that. Its a rigorous learning and practice exercise that will propel a trader into becoming good at what they are doing to the point where they can be able to secure more profitable trades. It wont come overnight but when you are an expert trader you can be able to make good profits out of it over time.

I don't agree with some part of your post because nobody can become rich over night in forex trading because if so then so many of us wouldn't have been posting here,even with an adequate knowledge when there is insufficient capital success is been slow down.
That's very correct,even a forex professional can't become reach overnight in forex,he has to apply analysis,strategies and skills into trading before he can be successful in the trade and with that there are still losses,so in forex trading,a trader has to be very cautious when trading

Well,when i do take forex trading as an easy job was way back then when i do see so many people talking about it on tv and advertising seminars on radio now i am into it i now found out that it isn't something we can achieve that easy it requires more time to it so thats why i am not that good cause i am a student and needs to be serious with my studies.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,when i do take forex trading as an easy job was way back then when i do see so many people talking about it on tv and advertising seminars on radio now i am into it i now found out that it isn't something we can achieve that easy it requires more time to it so thats why i am not that good cause i am a student and needs to be serious with my studies.

The foreign exchange market ,which is known as forex is the largest financial market in the world .compared to the measly $74 billion a day volume of the new york stock exchange ,the foreign exchange market looks absolutely ginormous with its $5 trillion a day trade volume .forex rocks our socks .

Yeah that's true.it is great that the forex is a great market that involves so much and the great thing inhere is that the program is getting better and better day after day that many people want to involve themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.it is great that the forex is a great market that involves so much and the great thing inhere is that the program is getting better and better day after day that many people want to involve themselves.

The currency trading foreign exchange market is the brief of Forex. Here a investor can create benefit by return the one currency trading to others. Though it seems to easy to create benefit but its not in real.

Sincerely forex is the most developing online business in the last century and i dont see such a rating droping anytime soon meaning forex traders likewise must continue to increase their skills everytime.

Forex trading is the platform where currencies are bought and sold and this determines how the market moves. Typically its a platform where we can earn by selling or buying currencies. May Sound complicated to newbie but actually its not that tough if you try to learn.

Forex trading has been existing for so many years and it has been profitable only if we learn how fo the business,though the defination sounds so common which makes most newbie not to take it serious because forex trading is define as the buying and sellin of currencies.

Yeah until those newbies tend to know that forex trading is beyond mere buying and selling then they wouldn't be taking it seriously.Forex could be easy but likewisely could be hard if we ain't wise doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah until those newbies tend to know that forex trading is beyond mere buying and selling then they wouldn't be taking it seriously.Forex could be easy but likewisely could be hard if we ain't wise doing it.

For a newbie who will just start trading in a real account just having the goals and determination I think it was easy for them, until they experience the bitter taste of defeat. We just have a lot of things to absorb, though you can simply open a trades and choose between SELL or BUY. Then be dependent to LUCK most newbie tend to do that.

Forex trading is nothing but foreign Exchange which is nothing but exchanging one currency to another currency and this will really help most of the traders to make a good profits with a less investment . Forex give us an opportunity to trade and make money out of it . that is the reason most of the people are making forex as a part time business .

The return currency trading foreign exchange market is the brief of Forex. Here a investor can create benefit by return the one currency trading to others. Though it seems to easy to create benefit but its not in real.