• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Education

Education in Forex is very necessay and you can only be successful trader if you have good knowledge and skills, if you lack in one of them it is very difficult for you to be a successful trader.
Of course, it is almost impossible to make a profit without trading skills and knowledge. So education is needed to create a strategy.

Nothing is as important as the knowledge you have. If you have no idea about what is happening in the forex market, you may not be able to achieve what you want to. It’s important to get your education right so that you can get your trading right.

To trade forex, education is the first step. It's not an easy task to make profits here. You require skill and experience. It takes time to get proficient. All the best.
Forex trading is a type of business that will require more Efforts from the traders and we will need to be prepared for doing this.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

sometimes in spite of having most powerful analyzing risk management trading can be useless , because there is nothing 1005 in Forex trading , its all about luck , i feel sometimes.

using high leverage when money management not strong including real trading plan, its a very common mistake that beginners and professional traders most of time do.

you can find a right broker very easily even though choosing a broker as a most difficult task due to many scams. And it also supportive to increase trading performance very rapidly because of many posts among various subjects.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

can you please explain actually the knowledge you take from demo works when trading in a real account , i mean demos performance can influence in real account.

can you please explain actually the knowledge you take from demo works when trading in a real account , i mean demos performance can influence in real account.
We will need to increase our trading based skills and knowledge so that the income we are going to get from the Forex markets can be increased.

Nothing is as important as the knowledge you have. If you have no idea about what is happening in the forex market, you may not be able to achieve what you want to. It’s important to get your education right so that you can get your trading right.
Yes, proper knowledge is important. However, we must also know how to effectively apply that knowledge.