• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

while you have a basic mind of what forex is and how it works, you can start looking for a forex course. as there are hundreds of forex education courses on or off the internet, if only you become confused, forex blogs or forums maybe the right places for you to know well which is better for you.

Its also good to do your own research and evaluate whether this is the business that one really wants to get into. Look at the pros and cons so that you know that you are getting yourself into, what are the risks based on reviews from other traders for example. This will help in making sure that you are realistic about what to expect from forex and how long it can possibly take.

i think all the n4ew traders should get experience and practice first by joining the demo trading opportunity and then they start real trading and they also have need to accept the small profit because if new trader will show his greed then he will loss his all investment i think

yes with more currency trading community then we can discover it simpler to understand currency trading now. although it does not mean we would get more guidelines. but it just reveals that more individuals are conscious of the currency trading . so it may mean we can discover more associates that can help us out also.

Every forex beginner just endeavour to learn everything that comes his or her way.it would go a long way to help the individual.sincerely to me we should be keeping the knowledge acquired that could be useful in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Every forex beginner just endeavour to learn everything that comes his or her way.it would go a long way to help the individual.sincerely to me we should be keeping the knowledge acquired that could be useful in the future.

You already said it all.misplacing or neglecting one of this would be creating an personal create an unnecessary error.These are techniques that we think is easy but yet we should know we should keep it to our minds and hearts.

I might say that the tips for the beginners after they have made their trading strategy is now to focus in the trading psychology and also accumulating of the trading capital. It's also important to have Forex resources and to be aware of the Forex news which greatly affect the market.

Take it slowly. I guess every newbies must take it slowly. I know its really hard to trade in forex if we don't know how to trade. But lets face it. We all once a newbies or is a newbies right now and we are excited when we open our first account and invest money and trade right? When we open our first order and we wait for 5 minute and when we don't make any profit we become anxious as we want action. Right? That's why we trade aggressively and that's why we end up getting MC.

Well, I must say that a newbie must focus on his trading strategy because that will enable him to make profits and always stick with it, and also as well protecting his capital as well as increasing it, because we know the higher your capital is, the higher profits possibly be.

Before they can focus in their strategy they will need first to find out which one of those strategies or indicators that will be suitable for them. This will take some time because, we need to learn the different kind of indicators and how they will work and find out if this easy for us to use or sophisticated for our strategy.

To make it simple if we are a newbies we must first choose if we want to be a short term trader or a long term trader and if we want to use fundamental or technical analysis or both. In this way we really don't need to spend all of our time learning all. We must take one step at a time because if we don't then we end up being jack of all traded but master of none.

The greatest mistake many beginners do is they think that Forex is easy way to make money and do not pay any heeds towards its risk. Many beginners thus rush to trade Forex without any learning and practice. Trading with lack of knowledge is extremely dangerous in Forex and this is why many beginners usually face losses in the Forex market.

That's very correct,some beginners do think that forex is just like a hyip,thus they don't even bother to have a good knowledge about forex trading,having no knowledge about forex is highly detrimental,i even read in another forum that a forex beginner gets involved in forex without practising in the demo account,that is so grotesque

Practice is the only way to have a good chance of making some money in forex. I know many don't like to loss in forex and I know in the long run we really can end up losing big money. But if you not going to start practicing then that chance is almost certain but if you going to try to trade in demo and learn then you have some how an earning chance.

Yes, practice to be a better trading. But we can't think of Forex to have done trading perfectly through practice. It will not going to happen. We should indeed have done many trials about our trading if we will achieve something to gain profits or we will just continue to fail. But in practice we will somehow also hopes that we can still improve and be successful.

Well this member that said he never makes use of the demo account before said,her sister used to teach her how to trade in forex,so i asked him,since he has now known how to trade does he make uses of the demo account now 'cos i. know that the demo account is not only meant for the beginners and since then he hasn't respond to my question,honestly practising in the demo account really has an impact in forex trading

1. Every new trader comes to Forex with a single goal in mind — to make profits.
2. In the hunt for a successful trading career, be cautious about bright colorful promises spilled by everyone: from Forex brokers to different Forex product, book, system, courses sellers.
3.As a beginner, you may find entering the currencies trading world quite overwhelming at first.
4.Despite challenges, Forex trading is very exiting. It is advised to open a Forex demo account with any broker and dive into the world of virtual trading, which will become your learning base for the next several months.
5. If you're new to trading, don't rush in to trade with real money, unless you can afford to lose them, because you will most certainly do, if your trading experience is less than 3 months.
6. Don't believe online marketers who try to sell you a system or indicator for $60-100 USD, with promises to guarantee you huge profits and financial freedom. It is all lie, unfortunately.
7. Keep a cool head, get inspired about Forex trading, keep on studying, keep the learning process at your own pace and master this disciple of Forex market trading in few years to call yourself an experienced trader.

really helpful post, especially seeing as how many beginners ask about tips on a daily basis. Maybe some people could compile a compendium of sorts of some helpful links for beginners to start out with? Just to help out newbies find sites and article online. Here, I'll start: babypips has a really good structured course on the basics of forex trading, investopedia has all the facts you need to know about trading in general, profiforex has a good book on trader's psychology, forexdotcom has a lot of useful guides... feel free to add boys and gals. :)

the most important thing for a beginner trader is to practice skills that would trade their first and they also have to learn how your way to becoming a trader who can control their emotions, other than that they should also have a good trading plan that will be the real trade they can make a profit doing well

Nice tips. Beginners should follow these tips. Everyone want to make profits but it is important to make plans and strategies and follow them if you want to become successful.