• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

work with any method but think first

Correct!
Thinking before taking any decision in forex is quite important, after all it is money which is at stake here. And not just forex, I would say otherwise too, one should give it a thought always before deciding upon something, decisions taken in panic or without much consideration often end in failure.

There is a lot of knowledge to be gained in trading. One has to have an idea about many strategies. And I have to practice a lot. If I ever make a mistake, I have to learn from mistakes and survive in trading.

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors.

There is a lot of knowledge to be gained in trading. One has to have an idea about many strategies. And I have to practice a lot. If I ever make a mistake, I have to learn from mistakes and survive in trading.
Biggest mistake is not making anything good from that matter and how do you plan to go further in life with that matter out there. I am totally and completely disrespected will be by such decisions, that's why I am always looking for some improvement ways on that.

Biggest mistake is not making anything good from that matter and how do you plan to go further in life with that matter out there. I am totally and completely disrespected will be by such decisions, that's why I am always looking for some improvement ways on that.
If you can't learn from Mistakes, it will be very difficult to make a profit.

The first mistake most traders do is - they take the trading very lightly. Actually they have been introduced forex in a wrong way. They are told that it's very easy. You just have to deposit money and when price will go up you have to go for short and vice versa. A ready-made strategy will all the trick. The root cause of everything is a lack of knowledge.

Knowledge of that method is essential before choosing any strategy. Without knowledge, it is almost impossible to make a profit.
Most people believe that the more complicated a strategy is better. They get impressed by colorful charts and think wow this must be something awesome. But should use what he understands well.

Most people believe that the more complicated a strategy is better. They get impressed by colorful charts and think wow this must be something awesome. But should use what he understands well.
Ready made strategy doesn't help much in trading. We need personalized strategy to get success. Every person think differently. I can take someone's strategy but can't think like him. That's why it doesn't work.

Traders should remain to abstain from trading when the market is on upsurge. Avoid trading when the market is volatile. It is a strategy to survive in Forex for a long time.

In all ways, a scam broker is harmful for a trader so traders should be careful about this. A scam broker is never supportive to traders so it should be avoided.

Random EA trading will cause no benefit ultimately. You have to be more cautious about EA trading because wrong selection of an EA can destroy you completely.