• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without learning we can not earn from Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that firstly we need to learn about Forex.After learn we practice in demo account .when we practice in demo account ,we gain knowledge about treading .then we can start tread in real account.so we should learn Forex at first.

nahid

Membership Revoked
i think that firstly we need to learn about Forex.After learn we practice in demo account .when we practice in demo account.

Knowledge is power and therefore, its very essential that a trader will have basic knowledge and that they will going to have some funds or capital for the real trading. While we don't only learn in reading but also learn many things by experiencing Forex trading.

i think that firstly we need to learn about Forex.After learn we practice in demo account .when we practice in demo account ,we gain knowledge about treading .then we can start tread in real account.so we should learn Forex at first.

Yes learning and practice is essential to achieve success in Forex. There is very little room for mistakes in Forex and the more we learn and practice the better we become in Forex. Beginners should not ignore the risk associated with Forex and should not hurry to trade with real account until they learn and practice properly using a demo account.

Yes it is clear without learning We can not earn money in Forex market.If you want to be good treader you have to need enough knowledge.

learning is very important in forex trading because this business requires a knowledge of the run and we have to study hard to be able to get the knowledge of forex trading and with the knowledge we have will make us easier to generate profits from every trade we do

Knowledge is power, and therefore, very necessary, and this will be dealer basic knowledge, they'll going to have some funds or real capital to trade while we do not only learn to read but also learn many things through suffering from Forex trading.

Yes, you are right. Every forex trader should first learn about forex trading. Make plans and strategies and follow them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you are right. Every forex trader should first learn about forex trading. Make plans and strategies and follow them.

it is impossible, we need to learn first before we can earn, if there is luck you could win even without learning but that is only happening rarely, i mean once in one million trading. and it not happen consecutively. so you still need to learn forex and then you can earn here.

Yes, in forex without learning we cannot earn that’s first step for forex. According to me, learning is first step then collect knowledge and trips make some own forex strategies and execute with demo account here you can gain confidence then you can open real account with real currency therefore start earning.

I don't even get why some people don't try to get a grasp of forex trading before making a live account and then start trading, making them lose all the money they invested. Knowledge is an integral part in everything we do, we can't expect to gain anything without any effort. People always want to do things the easy way, and that's why most of them dont make profit when trading.

In the long run we always going to get MC if we don't know how to trade. that's why its very important that we learn first how to trade before we even bother to think how to trade. I don't like losing money in forex. But I do love to trade and make money in forex. That's why I invest more time in learning than earning as I believe what I know is the real capital in forex trading and the money is just a tool to attain it.

I don't even get why some people don't try to get a grasp of forex trading before making a live account and then start trading, making them lose all the money they invested. Knowledge is an integral part in everything we do, we can't expect to gain anything without any effort. People always want to do things the easy way, and that's why most of them dont make profit when trading.
That is because of greedy, or they just want to earn fast bucks as fast as possible. They only want profit from forex faster without need to learn the basic of it, so in the end they just let themself to loss all of their capital for good. Learning is essential part in forex, with learning we will minimize the risk of each trading that we do.

They did not learn about the things that will not be gained or acquired by just reading. We need to learn that it's not easy to manage our trades and monitor our positions about the different market conditions if this will be in our favor or not. We should take care also about the Forex as having profit and loss.

In the long run we always going to get MC if we don't know how to trade. that's why its very important that we learn first how to trade before we even bother to think how to trade. I don't like losing money in forex. But I do love to trade and make money in forex. That's why I invest more time in learning than earning as I believe what I know is the real capital in forex trading and the money is just a tool to attain it.

Demo account is a useful tool for beginners to gain experience and understand the Forex market without risking his money. However results obtained in a demo account are not true indicators of our knowledge and trading skills and the same performance cannot be achieved with real accounts. demo account lacks risk and emotions.

Not just learning,but doing that with some serious attitude becuse most newbie in the business are just there to learn so basic things which has to do with how to excute a buying of sellling other whereby refusing to learn how the market moves.so learning per say is being serious and with patience.

- - - Updated - - -

Not just learning,but doing that with some serious attitude becuse most newbie in the business are just there to learn so basic things which has to do with how to excute a buying of sellling other whereby refusing to learn how the market moves.so learning per say is being serious and with patience.

So, we should also have a concern in the trading psychology or our emotions towards our trading. We should also understand the the form of learning will also happened in the actual trading, through experience. And that's very important for the traders to have knowledge on trading and have some experience.

I think you got that right. Without learning, you can't earn. You have to learn as much as you can and then earning will come in. Forex is not for the gambler and its not for the random trades either. Forex is for the knowledgeable and skillful. We need to know as much as we can so that we can reap from it. Of course, with experiences and skills of forex, the earning is unlimited. Now that is nice.

Not just in forex trading alone, but in other business and things which we are doing, without learning we can't earn, so therefore obviously we will need to take the business serious in the sense that learning should be valued more than the earning because as we learn so shall earning become much more easier with time.

That is true tell me how can a trader earn money here in forex trading if he is not willing to learn..
Without learning th)re is no wining here in this market and this is just the right truth so we really need to be optimistic and determine

Status
Not open for further replies.