• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why you lose more than gaining profit

Pantelis

Broker Representative
trading in forex is difficult, but losing is inevitable in forex, even the most experienced traders loose money....
I agree. What is important to remember is that you need to close your losing trades before you close the profitable ones

when i was newbie in the forex i loosed my account 5 times because of the low knowledge and the greedy in my trading and my loss was about 5000$ with just 3 months it was big loss and it was my own money not the bonus money therefore i think the main cause is the low knowledge and the greedy

FBS

Broker Representative
when i was newbie in the forex i loosed my account 5 times because of the low knowledge and the greedy in my trading and my loss was about 5000$ with just 3 months it was big loss and it was my own money not the bonus money therefore i think the main cause is the low knowledge and the greedy

Yes, you were learned a good lesson by the Forex Market.
It is very important to try to control your emotions, stay calm and think clearly.
And of course never stop studying Forex.

Next time to protect your funds from losses you can try to insure your deposit with FBS

I believe the act of losing more than we gain is always as a result of inadequate knowledge. This gives rise to improper trading plan or mistakes in our analysis and then, the more reason our errors turn to failure. To achieve that which we want in Forex, no stone should be left unturned in learning.

FBS

Broker Representative
I believe the act of losing more than we gain is always as a result of inadequate knowledge. This gives rise to improper trading plan or mistakes in our analysis and then, the more reason our errors turn to failure. To achieve that which we want in Forex, no stone should be left unturned in learning.

Learning is very important, its true.
But still if you have this opportunity to protect your trading from any risks FBS Deposit Insurance is really a good idea.

@FBS, May I really get the whole stuff about this insurance of a thing because it's kinda sounding as if it's all rosy. Taking for instance that I'm a trader who loses more often, how is this insurance going to help me get back some of the money I lost to trade.

Right now I don't loss at all. I do have 12 trading account and I do hope I can keep all of my trading account. Right now my main goal and focus is to make sure that I can grow in forex and become a big time trader.

FBS

Broker Representative
@FBS, May I really get the whole stuff about this insurance of a thing because it's kinda sounding as if it's all rosy. Taking for instance that I'm a trader who loses more often, how is this insurance going to help me get back some of the money I lost to trade.

the idea of it is simple as it is.
For example, you insure your deposit of 100 USD. In order to receive the lost money back you will need to trade 12 lots. that you start your trading as usual but you will not worry about the losses this time.
Then in case you lose the deposit and fulfill the required 12 lots, FBS pays you these 12 dollars back.
You can calculate your insurance here

If you lose more than gaining profit, you should reassess your trading strategies. If you don't have a good strategy then its time to formulate one. Usually long term trading can give you more earning than short term trading. I think people lose so much more in scalping cause the market is so unpredictable and the level of movement is small too so you enter and exit without much pips gain. If you trade blindly and have low knowledge and practice and poor money or loss management skills you will also lose very quickly. You must make a new strategy if you lose all the time and ask someone to look at the way you trade and your strategies.
Can you explain more specific strategy that you use now? Because i'm still not find the fit strategy for me. Ty

We are losing more in trading because keep repeat the same mistakes happen again. We never learn from previous mistakes and bad trades. The best way to make our trading ability improve is our conduct review over past mistakes. We need to be careful because chance to losing is very high when we are wrong in analyze the situation.

I guess everybody understand the reason of loss than gain its the inexperience that sometime lead to this that is why I have so many reason to proof a point that any trader who want to earn must be ready to learn forex trading very well

Traders losing more in trading because technically, not prepared yet in term of knowledge and strategy. Traders experience not enough to lead them to know what they need to do or don’t in trading. The best is traders keep continue practice and hold the temptation to chasing profit in live account. Till traders able to generate profits more than losses, better stick with demo practice.

Traders losing more in trading because technically, not prepared yet in term of knowledge and strategy. Traders experience not enough to lead them to know what they need to do or don’t in trading. The best is traders keep continue practice and hold the temptation to chasing profit in live account. Till traders able to generate profits more than losses, better stick with practice.
I don't think that traders loss because they are not technically prepared,
what I know is that in forex trading if you are not fully understood what you are doing there is a tendency of loss, and also market uncertainty do cause the trader to loss in the business as well since sometime market react on its own

It is because the trader is not having enough trading knowledge. When a trader is not having enough trading knowledge, he or she will be losing more than he or she is gaining. Trading in forex is a type of business that the trader must be able to learn how to trade first of all and be able to get the trading knowledge before he or she will earn.

When a trader loses more than gaining profit, I think it would be time to have a rethink. That is the point where he really has to consider a lot of things of which has to deal with looking at his strategy. It wouldn't be wrong to say that the strategy he is trading with is no longer good enough to serve him through and so, requires him to work in it.

loss is always there but when a trader loss more than he suppose to then that is totally lack of skills and improper trading technique that is what I think forex have so many function as for me its better for those new trader to leran from their mistake first and be sure that they receive good practice as well this will make them more worth about proper knowledge implementation thus and bring profit

In Forex, only Good skilled Forex traders are able to make regular profit! On the other hand, which traders are learning or have low trading skill they are struggling here! That’s the reality! In average more than 90% traders are loser!

trading forex is very difficult guys..

No doubt on it; here more than 95% Forex traders are losing their money! But, nothing is impossible for the human! For being a successful Forex trader, we have to learn technical and fundamental analysis with the details! Besides, a specific trading strategy is also important.

No doubt on it; here more than 95% Forex traders are losing their money! But, nothing is impossible for the human! For being a successful Forex trader, we have to learn technical and fundamental analysis with the details! Besides, a specific trading strategy is also important.

I am sure, if anyone can learn the technical & fundamental analysis then surely he will be able to make decent amount of money here for sure.