• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

Yes, If I were to choose I will really go to Forex than investing in HYIP because in Forex trading if we are skilled and experience we can earn decent from it, unlike in HYIP that there is always a risk when we are investing and I don't like the feeling that we will lose our money that easy.

I have read that all bank system are into forex so that's where most of the money is coming from. So that's why it's great that we can make money in forex. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of money in forex also. As usually u think there's like $4 trillion daily in forex.

I think forex trading is a great business that one can make tonnes of dollars from but yet i think it requires great knowledge so that one wouldn't be on the losing end.sincerely my every intention is to make money from forex sometime someday.

Indeed the potential to earn a lot of money in forex is what makes it the best for me regardless its not easy to start posting earning in forex. I would get to the point that it would just be easy. So I would just keep on trying to do well on forex.

I usually think before that traders need to have more knowledge in forex trading in order to be successful but its not. Because we know that forex trading is not the game of learning all of the stuffs but it is about the strategy and skills which our knowledge is used so it is not about learning but also application of those knowledge.

The application of that knowledge you gained is indeed very important because otherwise your learning would be useless. A proper implementation of this knowledge is what will draw the line between profits and losses which is why practice is so important because you can prepare yourself on how to do this practically.

It all starts with knowledge so if you have knowledge then you can do things and gain experience and the more we experience then we are gaining Skills because we are learning a lot in the process that build our Skills.

I think we all get to learn everyday and that is the tag experience.For one to be an expert or a professional in forex,one must have gained alot intimes of experience.sincerely forex trading requires much practical knowledge before one starts to reap the profits.

And this valuable experience is not something that comes in the short-term but can take a lot of time before before it starts showing good results from your trading. The good thing is that its actually worth it if you are dedicated and do it properly. Application of the knowledge that you have gained is therefore important to the journey of forex trading.

Yeah it isn't something that would or should be learnt overnight.It takes time for one to achieve that.guys to me knowledge is required for anything but to avoid losing funds in forex we just have to put it in a real use to accomplish success.

Yes we just need a lot of patience so that we would be more consistent in learning forex. It's just ome ofqthe hardest thing I have tried to learn but it's much worth the hard work and the time just to make good profits in forex.

Sincerely i am also finding it hard to learn but yet i have never had it in mind to give since i know that someday i would be gaining from it.sincerely what i do presently is to at least gain an idea daily even though it isn't much and that to me would be of great help.

for me personally forex trading is a business that can be said will never sleep while the earth is still there. Therefore it can be said forex profitable business, but we have to know in advance what is forex and shall comply with any learning associated with forex, if we have managed to master the forex trading then we can start to trade forex.

That's incorrect. Forex trading is going to not always online because they are closed in the weekends and probably affected by different holidays also. But so far, in weekdays you can trade whenever you like or the time you wanted since its 24/5.

you do not understand the intent of my words, my point is forex will always remain active or running for the earth is rotating, it is correct forex closed on weekends and we get off for 2 days so we can rest calm the mind and relax the muscle nerves. so when we reopened forex can be relaxed to start trading again.

I think i got your point but you never explained properly in the first place.I think forex is already part of the world and we can't be doing away with it and that is plain enough for everyone to see.I think 2 days resting per week is a kind of plan re-strategizing for traders to me.

Yeah forex is part of the world so it is here to stay and that we can depend on forex always for additional information source of income as long as you trade well. So we just have to learn how go be a good trader so we can make good money in forex.

Yeah when infinite learning is applied then there is an every assurance of success when it comes to trading.Even though a trader continues to make profit,he should never be ceasing to learn everyday because that would be helping him to reduce losing.

you do not understand the intent of my words, my point is forex will always remain active or running for the earth is rotating, it is correct forex closed on weekends and we get off for 2 days so we can rest calm the mind and relax the muscle nerves. so when we reopened forex can be relaxed to start trading again.

There are some people that are questioning whether forex will remain active and in operation forever considering that before currencies were in the picture there were other forums of exchanging goods like bartering system. I am of the same school of though that forex will remain being an opportunity for traders to earn a good income if they have the right knowledge and skills.

I likewise dont see forex closing anytime soon since many around the world are already into it.My major wish is that guys wouldn't be stopping their trading and above all would be giving their best into learning so that the market would be getting larger daily.