• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that some of the people who are using the LR type of payment processor are playing srisky game. because at some point it becomes harder to keep that money and some sites like these are going down lately. egopay is not safe as well. as we all know.

well, yeah thats true egopay aint that safe because I have tried to see of they are regulated or know the country where they emerge from but I couldnt figure that out. However. They are good in terms of assisting on making the money from hyips and some other related risky business. But they are just risky andd having high fees even when they aint having no much features.

well, yeah thats true egopay aint that safe because I have tried to see of they are regulated or know the country where they emerge from but I couldnt figure that out. However. They are good in terms of assisting on making the money from hyips and some other related risky business. But they are just risky andd having high fees even when they aint having no much features.

I think that we should not expect all that we do to be properly safe, maybe egopay administrator knows better the reason why they are not making it that regulated. However on my own path I currently make use of perfectmoney and Webmoney.

I think that we should not expect all that we do to be properly safe, maybe egopay administrator knows better the reason why they are not making it that regulated. However on my own path I currently make use of perfectmoney and Webmoney.
Now you are talking,the owners of Egopay knows the reason why they did not make Egopay to be regulated and because of that,I can't say it is not a safe payment processor. I have been wanting to earn with it for a long time but the fees scares me away from making use of it.

[MENTION=475]hadg33[/MENTION]

Not as if I am not being careful as I make use of them I know that with the news in circulation that they are not a safe payment processor for us to make use of instead we should just be extra careful and endeavor not to use it as a banking means.

I can't really say if Egopay is safe or not because it seems to be related to Payza which is a regulated payment processor. The risks of encountering losses if anything happens to Egopay can be minimized by not letting our funds there to exceed any amount we can't afford to lose.

See, in here we are dealing seriously with our money and you know what that means and when we dont have good secured payment processor then we might be facing some lose just like some people lossed with liberty reserve. Well, egopay as they operate and as I can see they will soon be having issues with some more developed countries.

I am leaning more towards the paypal and similar other payment processors which are going to be making me good money. That being said, moneybookers is one more such payment processor which I would choose for the earning. because they are doing quite good lately.

See, in here we are dealing seriously with our money and you know what that means and when we dont have good secured payment processor then we might be facing some lose just like some people lossed with liberty reserve. Well, egopay as they operate and as I can see they will soon be having issues with some more developed countries.

That may be your own method, but as for me, I wouldnt mind taking the risk due to playing it safe will earn you peanuts. Egopay needs to do somethings that will make them excel and make money to some other ionline earner. Truely most country will be against them. People just need to be more careful henceforth.

That may be your own method, but as for me, I wouldnt mind taking the risk due to playing it safe will earn you peanuts. Egopay needs to do somethings that will make them excel and make money to some other ionline earner. Truely most country will be against them. People just need to be more careful henceforth.
What do you mean by saying Egopay need to do something to Excel. A payment processor that is accepted in investment sites like HYIPs,Cyclers,PTP etc and you are saying it should excel. It doesn't mean if it can't be compared to likes of PM,Webmoney,Paypal and Payza means it hasn't excel.

What do you mean by saying Egopay need to do something to Excel. A payment processor that is accepted in investment sites like HYIPs,Cyclers,PTP etc and you are saying it should excel. It doesn't mean if it can't be compared to likes of PM,Webmoney,Paypal and Payza means it hasn't excel.

I think we've had some kind of related argument in the past and I will keep tell ya. Dude. Hyips and those metioned programs which accepts them can't be use to analyze how profitable they are due to just what webmoney earns from being used by just a forex broker might cover all what egopay will earn from all those scam programs.

I consider that most of the payment processor which are not multi country are going to be facing some issues in the near future. so we have to consider that they are not being wasted for the amount of the time that we spend into them. that is one thing to consider there.

Well, all I know is that Egopay is worth trading with, with caution because this is exactly how it starts. They have been denied of formerly being in Belize and they haven't come out themselves and state what the reason was and their new location. As far as I think, Egopay might be heading to the rocks.

That should be way back when the tragic that happened to libertyreserve haven't due to after that I can see that most brokers are now careful on the payment processor they are accepting, regardless the how recommending it is to traders due to from the look of things Perfecrmoney would have been used in trading.

Well, all I know is that Egopay is worth trading with, with caution because this is exactly how it starts. They have been denied of formerly being in Belize and they haven't come out themselves and state what the reason was and their new location. As far as I think, Egopay might be heading to the rocks.

I agree with angelic with what he she is saying because when brokers accepts them then they will put into risk most of the traders who will like making use of them. In addition, the payment processor I make use of now is webmoney and it's android app is wonderful cause they do send me notifications.

I agree with angelic with what he she is saying because when brokers accepts them then they will put into risk most of the traders who will like making use of them. In addition, the payment processor I make use of now is webmoney and it's android app is wonderful cause they do send me notifications.

I recently accessed the Egopay T.O.S and discovered the information about there location has been left unaltered for over two weeks that news was published.

Yes, I wish all payment processors will initiate the step taken by Webmoney with respect to an app.

I recently accessed the Egopay T.O.S and discovered the information about there location has been left unaltered for over two weeks that news was published.

Yes, I wish all payment processors will initiate the step taken by Webmoney with respect to an app.

That makes it more suspicious and now many program will stop making use of them. Well, dont know how the security with the webmoney is cause just the 4digit pins webmoney is still currently the payment processor I am using because of its much security.

That makes it more suspicious and now many program will stop making use of them. Well, dont know how the security with the webmoney is cause just the 4digit pins webmoney is still currently the payment processor I am using because of its much security.

But the funniest part of it is that Exchangers do not see anything wrong with using the Egopay. Of course, even at this moment, you can exchange Egopay as quick as you would PM or WMZ.

If I have to choose the legitimate then I would choose paypal, moneybookers aka skrill, STP, and then maybe adjust with other payment processor. that is how I am going to be prioritizing the payout method. That is what I think for the payment processing there as well.

Before I was making use of liberteyreserve as my favorite payment processor but since they were shutdown by the US authorities I have not bounced back at earning online, now that I have think I will be making use of webmoney or perfecrmoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.