• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What you do if your orders are in deep red ?

This situation requires timely decision which is free from emotions. A small loss is better than a severe loss. If I forgot to place a stop loss and my orders are already in deep red then I analyze the market and estimate the probability of recovery. If The market is poised to go more against me then booking my losses would be better. We have to take emotions free decisions

Well that's why stop losses exist. I do think sometime when you know you're going to lose money, you just have to suck it up and take it like a man and exit that position. The best you can do is carry on and learn from that mistake.

It depends if you're a scalper or a long term trader. If you're a scalper then you must use stop loss or exit the trade right away since it will take all of your money away or if you have enough equity you can wait until it gets back up if there is a chance for it and if not you have to take a loss so this is why you use stop loss or tp. You have to watch where its going but long term trades can be ok and profitable too. You will have to have enough equity though.

Be it scalper or long term trader I think the best way is closed your order as this will safe your trade and placed you in a good condition for sure .
This is always what we need to do before any excecussion take place

When my positions are deep in red, it means that I have not followed the simple rule of trading which is cut down losses while riding on profits. For this to happen, stop loss should always be used. When we hesitate to use stop loss the result will be a huge loss some day or the other. As a beginner, it would be very much frustrating when we use stop loss as our orders would be taken out of the market by spikes. However, as we gain experience, we would be able to understand how invaluable it is for surviving in this volatile market.

Well its not really like that sometime you can make a good analysis but after just some time you will fineout that the market just turn against you so its not the fault of the trader

Whne my positions gets deep red, the optimal thing to be done then is to have my positions closed because the more you leave it the more bad it becomes and for the fact that I am not sure about the marrket movement no need of hoping for it to bounce back.

You should have cut it loose before it got to that point. So, if a trade is like five pips and below what I bought, I would really reconsider staying in it for the long term. I mean it will take like an hour or more for it to bounce back and it does sometimes but it takes a long time. There is no reason to stay in a deep red trade, just exit it asap to prevent lots of loss. I think you ought to use sl if possible and do not let it dip so low. How can you make profit that way? You should only buy during bullish trend?

First is anlyze the market. If we are open positions against the trend, there’s no chance to the price support back our positions. Better we close the order and prevent the capital to going even to get deep red. We should cut the loss. And start to open the new one which according to the trend market.

Because I am not so fascinated about making use of stop loss most times, I usually close my positions when the going gets tough. This helps me overcome that situation of trying to recover losses and I would be sure I have only lost that which I lost and better analyze the next day.

That is the reason you must use stop loss. Because I don't forget to set my stop loss, my orders don't get to that deep red. I lose small amount of profit since there is stop loss to protect my account. If I make the mistake to allow it, I will cut losses.

This situation requires timely decision which is free from emotions. A small loss is better than a severe loss. If I forgot to place a stop loss and my orders are already in deep red then I analyze the market and estimate the probability of recovery. If The market is poised to go more against me then booking my losses would be better. We have to take emotions free decisions

Well, when I was a new Forex trader then I didn’t use the stop loss position! Because, then I didn’t know the importance of it! But, right now I’m! Even, I am more concern about my SL than the TP! In addition, I set my SL points according to my analysis.

Emotion is the main culprit here! I have lost my 1st three accounts in a row, since I didn’t know how to control it! By the way, now I follow my trading strategy & plan so honestly, as a result no way to involve with the emotions.

Without stop loss? No way? I am a short term trader and I am using my stop loss trading tool more sincerely than my TP! As a result, no unexpected result in my trading.

Signal generation depends on how effectively you can analyze the market. If a trader doesn’t have a pure trading signal, he or she shouldn’t take much risk because it leads to balance crashes and a threat to survival.

You have to set your trading target considering leverage and spread. If you want to stay risk-free don’t use high leverage in your trading even though you have the option of using high leverage.

Trading success is difficult and I know that. Right trading and right broker selection both are essential for trading.