• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

The list is very long! By the way, I have only 1 year trading experience and right now I am making here 30% monthly profit! It’s really enough for me! Besides, there is no physical hard work! For me, Forex trading business is much better option than any other business!

There are lot of benefits. You will likewise get more opportunity to do the things that you generally needed to do in light of the fact that you would now be able to trade forex as indicated by your own particular calendar rather than having an all day work. What is vital to note is that this won't come in quickly in light of the fact that I am certain that a genuine trader would not unwind toward the start of their trading profession while they are learning. With a laptop and internet connection we can access to this business. I trade with ECN Capital, a broker with SiRiX social trading platform. I like their low spreads and instant trade execution.

we can earn more knowledge about investment in this market. we can earn money for our life. we can make rich with this maket

Yes we can! But, 1st of all we have to ensure our trading skill first! Without having enough knowledge; success is quite impossible here! If any trader starts his trading before completing task in demo, then definitely he might struggle in the live.

If we think of as a trader’s advantages, there are many infrastructural benefits of forex. For example: independence of work: any forex trader can work with any desired schedule as forex is a highly liquid and 24 hour’s market. Easier entrée to the market: a trader can get access to this market with any desired amount, as forex has no restrictions on investment amount as like as other centralized markets.

If we think of as a trader’s advantages, there are many infrastructural benefits of forex. For example: independence of work: any forex trader can work with any desired schedule as forex is a highly liquid and 24 hour’s market. Easier entrée to the market: a trader can get access to this market with any desired amount, as forex has no restrictions on investment amount as like as other centralized markets.
That’s the beauty of Forex; it’s one of the smartest way of money earning. Even, you can make although you are in offline.

generally we the traders select our trading target according to our knowledge and experience , i have seen our target fall when it not realistic, over target always make us greedy and emotional. so it is more appropriate to ensure practical trading target.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Managing 2% risk until until closing any order its not an easy task , pro trader can manage their risk ratio accurately because of having long term experience. but as a beginner there is no chance to keep 2% risk for all time , but if we practice more and more above all in demo account there is a possibility to become knowledgeable about risk management.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

There is no reliable company like Forex to make a lot of money in a short period. It is possible to earn a lot of money by spending a little time in Forex trading. As a trader, I think trading is the best business in the world if you can start trading with just the right education.

Yes there is huge opportunity to make money in forex market. But it's not easy. Most people can't do it. To be profitable you need to have very good knowledge of the market and good control of your mind.

If you have proper knowledge about Forex, it is possible to earn a lot of money by trading. The most important thing in trading is to manage the risk and move towards profit. If you cannot manage risk, you will never succeed in trading. You have to learn in every field of trading. And you have to confident in yourself all the time.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.