• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Use higher time frame

Use higher time frame like D1 or H4. In lower time frame there is too much volatility comparing to higher time frame. Set and forget formula is basically used in higher time frame. And it is very simple a D1 candle takes one day to be formed that's why it will take more time to get profit in D1. You can't expect same thing in D1 that you get in m15.

The time frame is an important part of trading. If the time frame is not good, it is not possible to get good results by trading. I usually trade intraday. Daily and 4 hours time frame is my main focus. I do regular daily time frame analysis. If I get a trade after doing daily analysis, I use 4 hours time frame to filter the trade. I sometimes use 1-hour time frame when I need to manage the trade.

It is very important to choose a time frame in trading. If the time frame is not selected correctly, there is a possibility of loss. If the daily time frame is used for scalping, the percentage of loss will increase. And institutional traders always use higher time frames. If you want to trade with long time targets, you have to use higher time frames. Analyzing at a higher time frame is very important. I have traded in a 1-hour time frame for many days but I did not get good results.

For newbie higher time frames is good for trading. In lower time frame there is too much noise. To trade there you need enough skills. Due to trading in lower time frames newbies traders become restless.

Each trader chooses the timeframe that helps him to best assess the situation. And I know people who work purely with short positions and make good money.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

It depends on your trading strategy. But before opening trade you should check all the higher time frames. In which time frame you will take entry that depends on you. There is not fixed rules. It is all about what works for you. I personally take entry on H4 or D1 depending on the charts.

Higher time frame is good for new traders, as in higher time frame, there is less volatility. Lower time frames lead to open lot of trades. It's bad for developing discipline.

For newbie higher time frames is good for trading. In lower time frame there is too much noise. To trade there you need enough skills. Due to trading in lower time frames newbies traders become restless.
Yes, new traders should use a higher time frame. Emotions work less in higher time frames.

It's very common that in higher time frame you will get less trade opportunity than lower time frame. Trading is the combination of all aspects. In higher timeframe you get more pips in a single trade. You have to understand your limitations and act accordingly.

I think Higher trading in time frame is more likely to profit. So I approach trading in Big Time frame.
Short term traders follow lower timeframe. In short time frame price moves a lot in both directions. For example, market is moving upward but in my system or strategy their is no good entry set up. In this type of situation the traders who are already not disciplined feel the fear of losing opportunity. They try to find entry. As a result they take impulsive decision. And the same cycle goes on.

Forex is challenging by nature like other financial markets and sometimes Forex’s volatility is unpredictable and careful traders want to stay on the safe side by not trading during that particular time.