• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

Every trader wants to become successful in this market. But it is not easy at all. If you want to become successful in the forex market, you need to make a proper plan and strategy. Without a proper strategy, you can not survive in the market.

Those who have less idea about trading should do demo trading. A lot of research is needed for trading while doing demo trading. There are two types of trading, one is risk and the other is a reward, so if you can manage the risk, you will get a much better reward. No matter how good the strategy you use in trading, you will never be able to make a profit if you do not manage discipline.

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

Forex market doesnt know your age , attitude and personality , this market need your knowledge and experience , if you have okay everything , if not much problems there is.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

The most important trading tips I think have to tendency for passing a long time in this market place. But I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from here without learning. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before trading we have to make sure proper trading knowledge. Nowadays there are many kinds of source for learning. So we can check them if we are interested about learning.

Every trader wants to make money form this market. But, making money is not so easy. If you want to make money from this market and want to become successful, you need to make a good and profitable strategy.

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

As a new trader, you must know how to trade. First, you need to choose a good broker. The services of that broker are very reliable. Then you have to open a demo account under that broker. After opening a demo account, you will gain basic knowledge about trading from there. And learn trading by watching videos and articles from various online sites. Then if you feel like it, deposit it in the live account.

what spreads can make you profitable it depends on your trading system , so you have to choose first of all trading approach then a broker.

There are many types of formulas in trading. There will be a loss in trading. You have to manage this loss and go ahead in trading. If a trader is trading at a 1: 2 risk-reward, he will never be a loser. Trading Risky Business And if you want to survive in this risky business, you must manage discipline and trade. And we have to go ahead in trading by coordinating everything.
Yes 1:2 risk-reward is good for trading. But for that you need to win at least 40% of the time to have some profit. So we need to combine both risk-reward and winning percentage.

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.