• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you pay for Forex Education or Advice?

I think you can get away with learning things on your own. Its easy to learn things on your own. If you know how to read, you can learn and understand everything online. There are more than enough resources online so if you're paying then you must have extra money or have problem learning on your own. there are many people who have problems learning on their own. I think youtube has good videos for you to watch and then go to forex sites like babypips or dailyfx as they have many resources. Its not necessary to pay for it since its easy to learn forex.

Yes thats right and on bouncing back to the main topic I think those who learnt from a paid source learns much quite faster in the sense that they do learn from people who are exprienced and will be willing to reveal all about forex trading to them.

Yes, and I don't think one can compare paid stuffs with the free ones because I know a number of seminars I have missed just because they are not within my reach. A paid advice should be the more valued because is not something any trader can give. At least, the much I have seen my mentor counsel people about Forex, I really don't see a Forex starter in the list.

Yes, and I don't think one can compare paid stuffs with the free ones because I know a number of seminars I have missed just because they are not within my reach. A paid advice should be the more valued because is not something any trader can give. At least, the much I have seen my mentor counsel people about Forex, I really don't see a Forex starter in the list.

Well, thats right but at times I do feel that most of what we are to learn will even be offered for free somewhere else but the problem is that we will be self tutored which there will be more mistakes and corrections. Yes some seminars here charges like 30 dollars. Lol are they gonna tell me what I havent heard before.?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, thats right but at times I do feel that most of what we are to learn will even be offered for free somewhere else but the problem is that we will be self tutored which there will be more mistakes and corrections. Yes some seminars here charges like 30 dollars. Lol are they gonna tell me what I havent heard before.?

There was even one I was bent on attending because of the way it was advertised and all that but I wasn't much concerned about the fees but to my greatest surprise, when the details of registration came up, it was $100 not minding if you are an investor with the broker and it was just for 2 days.

With so much of quality information that is available for free, I do not think that it is wise to pay for forex education. Forex trading is all about discipline and sticking to strategy. No education can teach that. It is upto the individuals to train their mind to trade in a systematic manner. Till that happens no course or education will be of any great help. It is better to learn trading by downloading various subjects related to forex trading and then start practicing using a demo account.

I can equally pay for forex trading training just to be sure of this I will always pay in as much as the services meet my demand and if I have a good skills on how to trade then why cant I pay for it just to have what I want in just a minute or hour

With so much of quality information that is available for free, I do not think that it is wise to pay for forex education. Forex trading is all about discipline and sticking to strategy. No education can teach that. It is upto the individuals to train their mind to trade in a systematic manner. Till that happens no course or education will be of any great help. It is better to learn trading by downloading various subjects related to forex trading and then start practicing using a demo account.
There are still things you can't easily get on the internet even when they might be available. Though some are always generous in sharing their trading experience and strategy, others will have you pay for it before you get it. Even though sites like investopedia, babypips and easyforex exist, you might still need more than they offer to get some strategies.

There are still things you can't easily get on the internet even when they might be available. Though some are always generous in sharing their trading experience and strategy, others will have you pay for it before you get it. Even though sites like investopedia, babypips and easyforex exist, you might still need more than they offer to get some strategies.

Well, so far so good,bro I have been able to get all which I want about forex trading online, so therefore one who is determined to learn about forex trading can do that fill time online, the problem is only if the person will be eager to make the research.

Why should I pay for a trad+ng knowledge while there are alot of place which we can learn how to trade and get the most knowledge out of there.
And I do beleive thaat babypips is one of those place even in this forum more than enough can be gotten

Well, so far so good,bro I have been able to get all which I want about forex trading online, so therefore one who is determined to learn about forex trading can do that fill time online, the problem is only if the person will be eager to make the research.
There are a thousand and one sources to look up to in the internet and many more cropping up by the day. Skype and Youtube have made it possible for us to learn easier but I can tell you there are things a Forex trader can't easily reveal to you online. How many times have you seen traders share their strategies which is different from the one you know online. I have not less than 5 on nline materials already. I don't know if you have ever come across a material you want to download and you discover you can't unless you pay, what is that that the author has which you can't find in another trader.

Well, there are many free sources available from which you can learn about forex trading. You will get many websites, ebooks or books at free of cost. But there are many people who need mentor to understand better. For that reason there is no problem to pay to learn.

Yes there is many professionals who charge fee to give forex education..but there is also free options available where you can learn forex on the internet..

I do not think hat paying now for education about forex trading is that necessary, there are so many places where forex trading could be learnt without having to pay, there are many ebooks free to download when you search on google search engine, there are so many sites that have forex tutorial section.

Paying for forex trading education is very important and good any trader who see that the professional which he really want to trade with is good then he can go ahead and hire that person to help aid him.

Paying for forex trading education is very important and good any trader who see that the professional which he really want to trade with is good then he can go ahead and hire that person to help aid him.
Exactly. What matters is affordability. Provided a trader can afford the cost of learning from professional and those that have been in the business long before hi, then I do not see anything stressful in paying for it since even in internet, you have to pay directly or indirectly.

There are a thousand and one sources to look up to in the internet and many more cropping up by the day. Skype and Youtube have made it possible for us to learn easier but I can tell you there are things a Forex trader can't easily reveal to you online. How many times have you seen traders share their strategies which is different from the one you know online. I have not less than 5 on nline materials already. I don't know if you have ever come across a material you want to download and you discover you can't unless you pay, what is that that the author has which you can't find in another trader.

Bro there are many of them on the internet. See for the fact that you might have tried and it never worked for you doesn't mean that it ain't their real strategies. They do share it, athough you shouldn't expect all things to be there for you, they will more essentially give you tips on how to create yours.

I think it depends on persons need. If anybody determiners to learn Forex by himself he can learn it without any difficulty. There are many online coaching or learning center for Forex business. But to do one should have enough time and confidence for learning. On the other hand somebody may think that are agree to pay for learning Forex, then they can learn easily from any experienced trader.

Apparently, the traders will have choice for the quality education or to learn from their research or resources which they are readily available online. And also that the traders can learn from online communities that they can accumulate capital as well from their incentives or bonuses.

Apparently, the traders will have choice for the quality education or to learn from their research or resources which they are readily available online. And also that the traders can learn from online communities that they can accumulate capital as well from their incentives or bonuses.

it is only valid for the broker who sponsored the forum, such as MT5 forum. If not, the forum just as a place to share knowledge about forex, but there are some premium material that will be useful for you if you really take it, and that premium material is not free for sure and i think that is affordable also worthy.

I see way too many free resources online. They're free not cause they're free but the owners earn from ads revenue so in a way you're helping paying for it by searching their websites so in a way someone pays for it right so its not all free. Every time you view something online the owner of the website paid for it so in a way the material is worth something but way too many resources online to be paying for it.