• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is risky ?

Actually, scalping contains risks for the newcomers if newbie can make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to brings profit with surely by this short time trading approach. So, it is challenge for the newcomers to ensure lowest trading spreads for using this trading approach in a proper way.

Forex is risky when you are trading without proper trading knowledge and skill, but scalping trading style is restively risk free trading style then long time trading! For the reason that, here you can use small positions of SL! This is way, retail Forex traders are mostly use scalping!

Every method of trading will have some kind of risk. There is no risk free method of trading. So keeping negative thoughts about certain way of trading is not a good idea in my opinion.

Trading without proper knowledge is risky! It’s true, scalping is the most useful trading style for the novice traders! I have almost 6 years trading experience but till now scalping is my favorite trading style because of its flexibility!

But I think scalping is the most useful trading style for the new Forex trader! Because, new traders are unable to stay here with a trade position! So, they are not appropriate for long time trading.

Every business there is definitely a risk, you do the scalping or long term as there is a risk if the price movement and placement of an order does not comply with the condition happens, the important thing there is the cornerstone of a robust and logical when placing order

The placement of the order very risky when against the direction of price movement is going on, want the same or not scalping is risky, so orders placed by following the trend of price direction only so that the method of scalping a little risk

Scalping is a transitory trading, which continues going 4-10 minutes. Forex traders can execute such kind of solicitations inside for the duration of the day and before the day's over the level of 200 pips may be come to. Novices without encounter use this method and assume that scalping doesn't require certain learning. Regardless, trader needs to grasp, that each trading philosophy needs additional learning and practice.

In Fx trading , Actually scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat , it brings profit very rapidly from all trading strategies we have. That’s why by and large traders in particularly the newcomers depend on this trading approach .

it is great difficult to make profit by pin bar strategy for the beginners . as a newcomer that’s why now I am comfortable with scalping that brings profit in a short time than others trading techniques.

I think the wearing method of scalping or long term also have equally a risk, because for me the risk is determined by the placement of stop loss, if stop loss hit then the analysis is no longer valid

In my view scalping - is a very risky strategy, because its main disadvantage is a large amount of deals.

But, the main advantage of scalping trading is, it requires small SL levels! This is why, a number of retail Forex traders are involved with this system! Yes, scalping trading system is my most favorite trading style.

All system and strategy is risky, because basicly forex is risky business, but indeed might scalping can risky if any trader they have no experience and knowledge using scalping, because when facing loss it could be emotion and leading trader being reckless on trading

In a word, Forex business is risky! In addition, if you are trading here without proper game plan, then everything will be risky to you! It’s very easy way to lose money! So, please don’t try to test your luck here, if you are not confident enough about your trading skill.

In a word, Forex business is risky! In addition, if you are trading here without proper game plan, then everything will be risky to you! It’s very easy way to lose money! So, please don’t try to test your luck here, if you are not confident enough about your trading skill.

No way to ignore your words! There is no shortcut way of money making here! I look one year when I made my 1st withdraw here; here such a long time.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

I got your point & no way to ignore! This is why, traders need to ensure first on their trading skill on scalping! I don’t think, scalping is easy way of money making in Forex! It’s very much challenging system.

Scalping can so easily go wrong. It's not one of those things that use a wonderful risk-reward ratio typically. Set a stop that is your maximum loss, and leave it alone. If you are scalping, instead of really trading, learn to trade forex.

Scalping is the most common strategy for the new traders in the forex market. Those who want to make money quickly can use this strategy. But, you need to have proper knowledge about this strategy before using it.