• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

RVD Markets - rvdmarkets.com

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
We are glad to inform, that from December 15, we temporarily improve the promotion "Bonus for account funding". Now the sum of compensation is 5% of the amount of deposit, but not more than 100 USD. Bonus is withdraw able.

@rep.rvd, kindly explain more on this. You mean that if I make a deposit of say $100, there would be a 5% withdrawable bonus on the deposit made or the profit made over the bonus.

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
@rep.rvd, kindly explain more on this. You mean that if I make a deposit of say $100, there would be a 5% withdrawable bonus on the deposit made or the profit made over the bonus.
You can withdraw the 5$ without making any trade , but don't make a bias that first deposit 100$ then withdraw, i hope you got what i mean ))

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
Change in Leverage,during holidays

We notify that in connection with the upcoming holidays leverage will be lowered to 1:200 during the next period on server time:

lowering 24.12 - 21:00
recovery 25.12 - 21:00

lowering 31.12 - 21:00
recovery 1.01.14 - at 21:00

Please consider this information in your trading.
With the best regards,
RVD Markets Limited

My focus in here right now is to join the forum and earn bonus funds that I can use to trade in here. Its still early for me to tell but I do believe I can master enough money in here if I know how to handle my trading account. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here for good.

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
My focus in here right now is to join the forum and earn bonus funds that I can use to trade in here. Its still early for me to tell but I do believe I can master enough money in here if I know how to handle my trading account. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here for good.
yu focus on earning bonus, well i personally can say better focus on trading
you may can deposit and start trading today

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
We are pleased to announce new service in company AutoTrade from MyFxBook − new generation of copying service of trading transactions.
In Myfxbook AutoTrade You can create your own portfolio of preferred trading systems and in automatic mode to copy transactions
on your Trading account, registered in the Company. More info is in our official website and MyFXBook.
With the best regards,
RVD Markets Limited

I'm frustrated that I can't login in the forum. I tried to recover my password but the captcha is wrong and its always wrong even though I know its right. I'm just wondering why its happening to me. I also know that my password is correct also.

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
I'm frustrated that I can't login in the forum. I tried to recover my password but the captcha is wrong and its always wrong even though I know its right. I'm just wondering why its happening to me. I also know that my password is correct also.
I asked you please sent the ticket to the [email protected] and explain your case

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
20 January 2014 - Martin Luther King Day

Probably rapid reduction of liquidity on metals during 18:15-23:00 at server time.

Also schedule is changed at CFD

UK Brent 01:00 - 22:00
US Crude available till 18:00

Europe50 07:00 - 21:00

Germany30 07:00 - 21:00

France40 07:00 - 21:00

UK100 07:00 - 21:00

Japan 225, US SPX 500, US Tech 100, Wall Street 30 are available till 16:30

*Server time UTC/GMT

With the best regards,
RVD Markets Limited

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
A new platform cTrader launched

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new trading platform - cTrader. Platform can be download here. While it is only available with a demo accounts, but soon real accounts will be connected too.

Yeah, I got the mail alert of this need platform which is such a development. At least, it will offer member traders a chance to see the features of this platform that isn't seen in most brokers. Following recent reviews of the Ctrader by some professionals, I believe it will battle in popularity with the MT4.

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
New processing for Bank cards eComCharge connected

We inform about the connection of new processing service for Bank cards eComCharge Ltd. Company is the European provider of payment services,certifiedaccording to requirements of the standard PCI DSS Level 1.

We offer you to use this system for deposit funds already now.

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
We report about restarting trading contests! On a regular basis will go on Race FX and Newcomer of RVD.
Contests Ruslion Cup and RVD Markets Cup will rotate through the month. Contest Giant PAMM is temporarily

closed.
You may look for contests rating here We wish good luck and prize-winning places to all traders!

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
On Saturday 08/02/2014 from 18:00 - 19:00 Moscow time will be carried out operations of replacement RVDMarkets-Live

ECN server.

The connection to website and terminal will not be available during this period.

After completion of work all client terminals will be connected to the new server.
New IP address is lifted here

real: 184.173.190.221:443

demo: 5.9.113.233:443

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
We are pleased to announce the launch of new platform Ctrader for real accounts! You can download platform here. Help for this program is available on the page of developer here ( at here , visit official website )

Trading terms of new platform are most approached to RVD Trader MT4. But there are also differences:
- max. leverage - 1:200
- in case of stop-out level, one most unprofitable position is closed. Then is going on checking level, if it doesn't rise higher than 50% then closes the next most unprofitable position etc.
- when opening pending limit and stop orders pledge isn't considered
- in case of the changing leverage, new margin will be applied only to new positions! Earlier opened transactions will be considered with the previous leverage.
- no trading reports on email and invest password.

Soon we will also provide you the monitoring of accounts and PAMM service for the new platform. Follow news on our website!

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
Innovative contest "Predictor"

The RVD Markets Limited company is glad to offer its clients new innovative forum contest "Predictor". Contest is held for analysts and traders of the Company which main objective is to promote international financial markets and demonstrate analytical skills of participants of the Forum.
If you possess analytical skills on Forex market and often guess the direction of the currency pair movement, then this
competition is for you, where you can show your talents and declare yourself! Also competition gives the chance to earn on
a prediction of movement of exchange rate, without investing any cent.

We report also that this beginning of development of own binary platform which will be provided to you in the near future. We invite all testing and development.

Note : Prediction can be given from official website

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
The Rvdmarkets holds a traditional contest every week, where the winners may can obtain the good prize,

prize poll currently $300.
Rvdmarkets invities everyone to take part into the contest”Contest RaceFx 17/3/2014 _ 22/3/2014”.
Key dates;
Starting date;
17/3/2014
Ending Date:22/3/2014
Prizes;
1st winner
;$150
2nd winner ;$100
3rd winner;$50
How to participate;

There is no need to fill any kind of the form, not kind of special registration nothing like that, we have

made the easier for our all clients to automatically take part into the contest , no matter even you

forget to take part , because if you have $100 in your trading account, your account already eligible for the

contest.

-all types of accounts take part in competitions, including PAMM-accounts;
-all accounts with balance more than 100 USD at the moment of the beginning contest automatically take part in it;
-in contest automatically take part unlimited number of accounts from one participant, only the best account is awarded.

Determination of the winners;
At the end of the contest , three top traders who has the most highest Profit a percentage of the deposit.
Monitoring;
At the website, by going to the contest , then summary of the table contest , you may can see the first 10

top traders ranking over there.

Note: One best account from one operational IP (from which orders are sent) is awarded.
The administration has the right to cancel results in case of violation of contest "spirit".
In rating the first 10 places are specified
Note; Bonus account ( forum bonus) are also eligible to take part into the contest

The last week winners
Winners of round (result):
1 position − #3729 (258.33%)
2 position − #31045 (140.18%)
3 position − #42231 (98.96%)

rep.rvd

Broker Representative
The Rvdmarkets holds a traditional contest every week, where the winners may can obtain the good prize, prize poll currently $300.
Rvdmarkets invities everyone to take part into the contest”Contest RaceFx 24/3/2014 _ 29/3/2014”.
Key dates;
Starting date;
24/3/2014
Ending Date:29/3/2014
Prizes;
1st winner
;$150
2nd winner ;$100
3rd winner;$50
How to participate;

There is no need to fill any kind of the form, not kind of special registration nothing like that, we have made the easier for our

all clients to automatically take part into the contest , no matter even you forget to take part , because if you have $100 in your

trading account, your account already eligible for the contest.

-all types of accounts take part in competitions, including PAMM-accounts;
-all accounts with balance more than 100 USD at the moment of the beginning contest automatically take part in it;
-in contest automatically take part unlimited number of accounts from one participant, only the best account is awarded.

Determination of the winners;
At the end of the contest , three top traders who has the most highest Profit a percentage of the deposit.
Monitoring;
At the website, by going to the contest , then summary of the table contest , you may can see the first 10 top traders ranking over

there.

Note: One best account from one operational IP (from which orders are sent) is awarded.
The administration has the right to cancel results in case of violation of contest "spirit".
In rating the first 10 places are specified
Note; Bonus account ( forum bonus) are also eligible to take part into the contest

The last week winners
Winners of round (result):
1 position − #43589 (339.82%)
2 position − #43542 (253.30%)
3 position − #7149 (136.98%)