• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Poor people should not join in Forex trading?

Actually Forex business is related to the real money and for that always a panic been created while trading and for that its a ordinary say that poor people can't trade because they have no money

Specially Forex is like a big opportunity to a poor trader. He can easily develop his earning position by trading with Forex market.Such as I had only a little capital for trading with Forex. Some brokers have the facility of initial deposit as well as they allow small investors with vast facilities. I enjoyed this facility and got the vantage of big capital. It was really helpful for me to trade easily and smoothly.

There are no bounds for talented people. If a person is gifted, he will do a fortune even with ten bucks

That is the power forex market gives to a person. Even with small amount of money one can turn that in to something very big. If I had more winning rate then your statement would have applied to me as well. lol

If we can handle the internet expenses i think it is sufficient to make good amount of profit from this field without any kind of investment if we have the real talent and like that we can be a winner one day

If we can handle the internet expenses i think it is sufficient to make good amount of profit from this field without any kind of investment if we have the real talent and like that we can be a winner one day
exactly. but how can you find out if you have it ?

People may be poor but if they have the proper skill and knowledge ,they can definitely make a bright successful career as here the experience and talent matters a lot

People may be poor but if they have the proper skill and knowledge ,they can definitely make a bright successful career as here the experience and talent matters a lot

You are right but the percentage of people who can do such thing are very few. Those who can make it a successful career, they don't have to worry about money anymore because the market has plenty to offer.

One advantage forex business right now is we can start with small capital even use 1$ also already having opportunity start trading forex and choose high leverage, but of course with 1$ is not suficient capital to start and make profit in addition skill is bad and experience is poor
Yes, but the other question is how much will a person make with $1 investment
I think for some larger income it's needed AT LEAST 500 dollars..

Yes, but the other question is how much will a person make with $1 investment
I think for some larger income it's needed AT LEAST 500 dollars..

In my opinion, $1 is the base to build a whole empire so we need to give importance on saving every single dollar if we wish to become successful in our life as well as in trading.

I can't say I am poor but I have to make my living by myself with no parents' help...
My investments were not so large. and I don't earn much now. My best withdrawal was 215 dollars in January, but I still hope that I am able to earn more

Forex trading is no longer for the rich alone as it used to be in those days. Rich and poor alike can trade forex these days, as long as you have a computer with Internet access and can fund a live trading account. However, the most important determinant of your success is your forex trading skills.

Yeah once it was available to banks and large entities but now not anymore. But there are still gaps between big traders and small traders.

I can't say I am poor but I have to make my living by myself with no parents' help...
My investments were not so large. and I don't earn much now. My best withdrawal was 215 dollars in January, but I still hope that I am able to earn more

Good Luck DUDE.. ! :)

Nonsense topic I think. This market place is open for all kinds of trader’s even students as well as housewife. With a little amount this trading can be started from at any place in the world, but it would be better for leading a more secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, if we can start trading with a large amount.

Not at all, even I know many successful stories here that inspire me a lot! Actually, small trading capital is not a main issue here, but low trading skill is a big problem. My initial trading capital wasn’t standard enough but right now my trading equity is above 50K, so nothing is impossible here for a good skilled Forex trader!

It doesn't matter how much money you've got, that affects only the temporary periods, afterwhich you can achieve success. You can begin with $1, but for a good start that's not enough, you've got to begin with a hundred dollars and with a good broker for sure.

Might small on view, but whatever result that obtaioned from business, we should thankful because still get earning, than loss hence get small earning still good, but indeed as human nature, which still want more although already reached certain goal
I don't mean that it is nothing at all. no...
But it's really not enough for the everyday living!