• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

Yes, it depends on whether you want to trade full or part-time in forex. A full-time job does bring stability to your life because you are assured of getting earnings on a monthly basis and even though forex can be profitable, you need to be careful not to just jump to do it full-time while you are not as good yet.

Today it is most popular trading is online trading we can trade with more than one broker with just register with the broker and we can get best trading facility at our home with personal trading adviser, best leverage and with best spread trading so now there is no need of any other long time consuming documentations so i think it is best trading system.

Well as for me I take forex trading as part time job because I have others things to do and i think if the trader has nothing to do he can go ahead and trade full time because forex trading is profitable when you have time to learn .

That would of course depend on whether forex trading is profitable for the individual or not and that is one of the reasons that may inform whether one can actually choose to go full-time. Doing it part-time is a preferrable option for many traders because they are still able to earn from their other sources as well.

It's preferable option for those who are not yet good at Forex trader, but when the time that you are already making profit enough for living then surely you can be a full time trader as you can earn enough in Forex trading to support your living.

Yeah it's nice to be a full time trader but I think if you are not a good trader yet then don't be a full time trader yet. Try to earn oor make money in other ways while you are still developing your skills in forex.

Well, I'm not a full time trader. And I don't think it will be possible for me since I don't usually have funds or investment funds. Yes, we can gather some funds for trading if we able to earn in various earning sites including those investment programs aside from forex trading.

I think large funds would be required for one to be a full time trader and to get that one has to devise some other means to do just as RID said so as to make available funds for himself or herself to trade.guys forex to me requires alot of self sacrifice.

i think that we can have time to earn a lot of funds for our account. just because you want to be a full trader does not mean that you would need to earn or save your capital in just one day or night. so i don't think that the funds would be the problem but i think it is the level of skill we should be more concerned about.

Yeah but yet i think we still need funds likewise because it is fund that we would be using to put into practise the knowledge we already acquired.i think we doing the both at the same time to me wouldn't be a bad idea.we just need to strategize our plans.

i think that we can have time to earn a lot of funds for our account. just because you want to be a full trader does not mean that you would need to earn or save your capital in just one day or night. so i don't think that the funds would be the problem but i think it is the level of skill we should be more concerned about.

Having a lot of capital will be really be of no use if you dont have the right knowledge and skills for sure. This is why its always recommended to learn what you can about forex before making investments. While you are learning you can also be accumulating funds in various ways to trade with when you are ready.

Indeed for now although I want to accumulate a lot of funds so I hope big amount to trade but I am just focusing more in gaining more skills and experience. So if I only its easy to learn everything in just one day. But I have the patience to wait for my funds to grow

The more you wait for your funds to grow,the more time you have to accumulate more daily knowledge.I think you not having much fund to kick start your trading is a kind of an advantage to you since it is going to be helping you gain much knowledge with time.

Its true that this can actually be a blessing in disguise because you may otherwise have found yourself rushing to trade without enough knowledge and practice if you have easy access to funds. Hopefully you can be able to accumulate a good amount of capital during this time that you are learning and improving your skills.

Yeah i think to me no one would be ready to easily lose the funds he took time to gather as a result of consistent hardwork.sincerely if we put the amount of determine we put when we try to get something by all means into learning then there is a clear assurance of success.

using little funds to trade while learning is just the best way to iinvest in forex as a forex beginner,then when you loose,it will not be so painful and you will also pick some points where some mistakes are made

I dont think it would be adviceable to even put a dime into forex if one hasn't gotten the required knowledge because doing such might just be getting one discouraged.The best is going through the learning process before joining in the trading.

Right now my strategy is to have many mini accounts and many broker sites as much as possible. I notice that many big traders are complain that they don't get paid or their funds is missing and so on. But I also notice that small time traders do get paid fast. I also experience it in one of the broker site that I'm trading. Its paying me good but when I started to earning bigger amount theirs a bug problems like missing funds and missing bonuses and I also notice in other broker site that I'm using that if I going to withdraw 10 dollars more or less I get paid fast but if I'm going to withdraw more than 50 dollars its going to take two to three days. So just imagine if I'm going to withdraw in thousand of dollars. I guess its going to take weeks before I got paid or if ever I get paid.

So what broker are you referring. Can you at least tell me on pm which broker is that. That's what I also worry about. That is why I think I would just be careful on broker or would trade at. Anyway I am just still learning some ideas would have any problem for now.

I think with all that is listed above are guys trying to say that finding a loyal broker would be difficult??well to me finding great brokers wouldn't be that difficult so far we go ahead to do the necessary investigations before going ahead to choose.