• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't see any reason why I will use this payment processor because as I also prefer using LR, and PP. So, there is no reason yet why I will create an account with this payment processor as when we know what we are using are a better one.

Indeed for now we don't have any use of this one. Even if it's a good processor but we won't have use for it then I don't lr won't bother to lookwfor ways to fund my account on here

If you use alertpay then okpay is also good. In fact I realize that okpay is a less version of alertpay. because okpay has the same fees some the same rules as payza also.
But still why use okpay if you have more popular payza right? As most site that uses okpay also uses payza.

You are quite right, most of the sites that use OKPay will either use Liberty Reserve or Payza anyway. That makes it hard to choose it because of the established alternatives that are more popular. I just use Payza if all these three are available or even if its just Payza and Okpay available.

Me I prefer to use LR if LR is available then Paypal if paypal is available then okpay and not payza anymore. the reason is simple. okpay has its own exchanger. So if you use okpay and want to transfer to LR or paypal or payza you can exchange it right inside okpay. Unlike if I have funds in payza. I need to find a better exchanger site for that.

We all have our alternative that's why if there is no reason for us to use okpay then we will not as long as we don't need it then we don't because we have some good payment processor, and if this payment processor can offer something unique then we may attract to create our account.

Now I understand why okpay charge 15 dollars transfer money fees. Its because its the standard amount. I went to BDO and I see their rate their BDO ( to does who don't know is a big local bank in my country) also charge 15 dollars if you going to do bank wire transfer. I guess what I just really need to do is to have huge amount of money in okpay in order to maximize the 15 dollars fee.

15 dollars for me is a really large amount of money to part with especially since I usually withdraw my funds at least twice a month to my local bank account. This means that it would cost me at least $30 when I need the funds like I usually do which is very high for me.

yeah that is such a very big amount. i don't think i can' afford to pay such big processing fee. you would need ot transact such a big amount so that you won't feel bad with the big processing fee.

Yes, you would need to be transacting such a big amount of money so that you dont feel that its actually too high. Since PTP dont pay that well nowadays especially if you are not regularly active then it wouldnt make sense to use it for withdrawals so I would rather look for exchagers.

That's true. I'm thinking that I will going to use okpay when I'm trading in forex but then I realize why pay 15 dollars fee when I will going to withdraw if theirs also bank wire from the forex broker site that I'm trading. At least I know its direct than withdraw via okpay from forex broker site then from okpay to my bank account. This time I decided to withdraw from my forex broker account directly to my bank account without using okpay anymore.

That's by I have loss interest in using this one. I just wonder why such high fees and this will not make the competitive with other payment processor with lower fees. Even paypal has such a low fees in withdrawal into our bank account

Paypal in our country only charge 50 pesos or 1.14 dollars if we withdraw less than 7,000 pesos or about 180 dollars. But if we withdraw more than that. We don't need to pay 50 pesos for that. I think paypal is the best in term of fees in withdrawals. But 15 dollars fee of okpay is actually standard fee. When I visit BDO their rate of money transfer is also 15 dollars.

That's quite a lot of fees. So you will end up $30 in fees. It's like whatever you have earned online would just be eaten by their fees. So I think that it's not going to be popular choice.

The fee is quite high that's why I didn't create an account in here as I might just end up earning nothing using this payment processor, but I can see some few program which accepting this payment processor so I guess we can say that there are somehow users of this payment processor.

When the launch of this site there was really very huge publicity to the site but after the launch the expectations are not up to the peek and this days only less sites are offering the okpay as the payment processor and most of the sites are going for other alternatives now . and transfer of this E-currency is also very difficult in most of the counties .

Theirs still many sites that uses okpay. I still see okpay in many broker sites that I'm trading. To be honest I prefer to use okpay than to use AP or payza. But that's just me. And the only reason why I like okpay than payza is that okpay is almost the same as payza the only difference is that okpay has its own exchanger in which we can exchange our okpay to payza or paypal or LR. Unlike payza that does not have this features.

Perhaps you can still see some programs who are using this payment processor, but we don't prefer to use it because of the high fees as it might be a total waste when we end up earning nothing because of the fees so it might be worthless.

Theirs no fees when you receive funds in okpay or the fees is like using payza. Actually all the rate in okpay is the same in payza. Even if you want to withdraw your funds to your bank account. You will going to pay 15 dollars just like payza also. But unlike payza okpay seems not that strict. In fact in forex trading accounts that I have theirs also using okpay.

Theirs no fees when you receive funds in okpay or the fees is like using payza. Actually all the rate in okpay is the same in payza. Even if you want to withdraw your funds to your bank account. You will going to pay 15 dollars just like payza also. But unlike payza okpay seems not that strict. In fact in forex trading accounts that I have theirs also using okpay.

I dont pay $15 to withdraw funds to my local bank account. Its 35 ZAR so depending on the exchage rate it can be about 4 dollars. If they charging $15 for a withdrawal to the bank that would be a lot and would mean that you need to have a lot of funds and will have to plan carefully when you are going to withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.