• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News In Forex Trading

News or bad news is very scary to long term trader. Just in case they didn't have enough equity to cover dipping, they will be wipe out or taking out of trades if they use sl so they could be losing all the time due to bad news. Every trader should have news send to their emails, facebook and so forth. If you are newbie, you could lose due to bad news and not even know it. I think following euro and usd news are very crucial for successful trading.

News have significant impact to the price movement. Especially the news which classify as high impact. They can lead the market move in very high range. Even in short period of time. If traders prepared with analysis and make sure the news impact direction in market, have chance to get decent profit just in short period of time.

News traders stand greater chance of predicting the market more effectively. This is mainly seen in the fact that there are times the indicator lags while other times, it just delays the signal. When a trader understands how to predict the market according to news and the major ones at that, it helps him understand the market movement the more.

Some news such as NFP, CPI core and unemployment rate have significant effect to the market. Such news lead traders to involve in trading and make the movement range become sharp and high. In few hours, traders can see that movement range exceed more than 80 pips. Even could increase more. Depend on traders expectation regarding with news outcome.

News is important in forex trading. The high impact news like the ones you have mentioned is the determiner of how the rates will change. All traiders who want to know more about he forex trading market should learn how to analyze the news.

Some news such as NFP, CPI core and unemployment rate have significant effect to the market. Such news lead traders to involve in trading and make the movement range become sharp and high. In few hours, traders can see that movement range exceed more than 80 pips. Even could increase more. Depend on traders expectation regarding with news outcome.
NFP, GDP, Uneployment Claim/Change, CPI, and Retail Sales that have significant effect on the market. You will see that AUD will stronger or Fall because of Retail Sales and so do USD, CHF, or even EUR and JPY. News also the best and strong indicator for the fundamental trader to make profit.

News have a very huge impact in our trade when it come to forex trading the event which is been release will just impact the market possitively and making things that a bit for the trader to trade

That depends on what kind of news we have and if it is relevant to that market. Since, we have different market but one thing is for sure, that Forex news has definitely influence the market movements and volatility and that we should be aware and consider fundamental aspects.

News on its own has the capabilities of changing the entire market trend from one direction to another. This is something the traders should always look out for and most especially those high impact news. The are the major reason some traders lose and the reason some others even make profit too.

News on its own has the capabilities of changing the entire market trend from one direction to another. This is something the traders should always look out for and most especially those high impact news. The are the major reason some traders lose and the reason some others even make profit too.
But seldom news could be tricky, you can see many traders just cut loss even the market later make some reversal, or when there are other news that intercept and make us loss our money so easily later even we already in profit.

But seldom news could be tricky, you can see many traders just cut loss even the market later make some reversal, or when there are other news that intercept and make us loss our money so easily later even we already in profit.
yes that is right news seldom trick traders because you are not going to trade blindly you will need to do some analysis before you start trading and this may help back up your trade news is not that bad it can also be used to trade technical ,news is one of the economic data and output which is been release so if you learn how to forcast it very well I guess your chance of getting it wrong is very slim

@sindarin, yeah. It makes you take some irrational decision sometimes and there are even times it would be better for you. I mean, with a certain high impact news release, you end up overturning a losing position to a winning one but that depends on your level of knowledge.

Overtuning losing position i think is not have any correlation with knowledge, i rarely see a trader that make this thing come true, but if you want to know that it is all about few luck and also how market react to your positions and other traders positio, and depend on the market maker.

News effect is depends on the strength of that news and its influence. theirs some news that can make a currency become volatile and theirs some news that seldom move currency. That's why its very important to understand the effect of each news.

It is best to monitor news and know that which will affect the market more. I ever see traders who are simply fundamental traders and the best part of it is that they seem to understand Forex like the tip of their fingernails. News trading is one of the best ways to earn from the market.

Doing fundamental analysis is really good. I do know a lot of traders just keep on trading after they look at the chart. But if we really do want to know the future trends of the pair that we are trading its best if we know how to do fundamental analysis. At best for example. AUD/USD pair has bearish trends forecast for the next six months.

The news on foreign exchange trading is very influential, and even made a movement exceeds dozen pips and can move in a long enough period of time. I also think that is the best fundamental analysis to predict the movement because based on real things in real world, not just a matter of mathematics.

I am much interested about news trading. Because, I see news trading is much quick and more profitable from technical. Therefore, from my first day of trading I’m very much interested for news trading. But, the vital point is, you have use a good site to know the Forex news in proper time. Because, in high voltage news time every second is much important. I am very happy that I get all Forex news in quick time from GCI Financial trading broker. Still I am following ‘Forex Economic Calendar’ of this ECN trading broker. So, I can open my trade in proper time as a result I also can close my maximum trade with enough profit.

News in foreign exchange trading is powerful and could drive the market psychology to certain extent, it also could make a big huge spike in the early news, but if that news result is strong enough the trend could continue up to 2 or 3 days later. I also am using Forex Economic Calendar for searching the news.

Yes, I am new face in Forex industry. But, I am enough confident about my success. Because, I know I am in the right trend. Actually, I get proper trading instruction from my friendly trading platform ‘ExoFx’ trading broker. Their free educational services help me to become a professional Forex trader. On the other hand, I can trade any Forex currency with fixed 2 pips trading spreads. So, I am enjoying my scalping trading strategy very much. Interestingly, this UK FCA regulated trading broker allows any kind of trading style. So, I can apply my hedging style with enough freedom. So, day by day I’m improving my trading skilled very naturally.