• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 22 - 26 JULY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 22 - 26 July 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: Rami, acc. 460108

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: caisus, acc. 459407

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: yi qin, acc. 454936

Most Active Trader Award – $100
goes to: zheng, acc. 454934

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
ATTENTION TO ALL NON-EU CLIENTS!

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

Dear Non-European Union Clients,

On 26 of July 2013, our regulatory authority CySEC issued a circular CI144-2013-22 requesting all CIFs "to cease immediately the provision of services to third countries if they have not consulted with the competent authorities of those third countries that are allowed to do so within their territories".

We have come to the understanding that it is impossible to fulfill this requirement within the provided time frame (by the 23rd of August 2013), and we believe that it is unethical to cease to provide services to our existing clients.

In order to continue our mutual partnership with you, we decided to create a company within another jurisdiction, enabling us to provide a high-quality service to our non-EU clients. This new company will be introduced to you within the next few weeks and you will be offered to transfer your trading account to this new company.

We believe that this step will open new opportunities for our further cooperation, since we will be able to provide new high-quality services to our clients which we were unable to provide before, due to strict regulation.

So, stay connected with MAYZUS and be prepared for great upcoming news!

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
40% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT!

mayzusforum.png

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to announce its latest promo ‘40 % Bonus’!!!

The summer heat is picking up, and MAYZUS doesn’t see any reason why its promotions shouldn’t do the same! So we’ve made our new Promo exceptional this month, with a 40% bonus on ANY deposited amount and NO DAILY LIMITS!!

Deposit NOW to enjoy these fantastic offers! MAYZUS wishes you an excellent month ahead!

For more information on how to obtain your bonus please visit our Promo page .

*The maximum amount of bonus issued per client during this promotional period cannot exceed 5,000 EUR.

**Trading Credit Policy applies

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 29 JULY - 2 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 29 July - 2 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: bin, acc. 455048

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: jiaming, acc. 455381

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: sert, acc. 427988

goes to: helloworld!, acc. 455464

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS PROVIDES SWAP-FREE ON FURTHER ACCOUNTS

MAYZUS Investment Company is happy to announce that it will now be providing 'Swap-Free' on the LITE Account especially for our valued clients of Islamic faith, enabling you to receive swaps by opening a LITE account with us!

We hope you enjoy this new benefit and continue to wish you an excellent summer!

For more information on the accounts MAYZUS has to offer, please refer to our "Accounts" Page

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS ANNOUNCES ITS BIRTHDAY PROMO WINNER!

bmw-1.png

MAYZUS Investment Company is delighted to announce the winner of our Birthday Promo “Elena Ribnikova” !!

The Birthday Promo closed its doors at 11.59pm GMT + 3 on the 7th of August 2013, and the winner was chosen by random computer selection at 3.00pm GMT + 3 , on the 8th of August 2013.

Ms.Ribnikova has the option of either choosing a brand new BMW X5, or the equivalent in CASH (EUR), as our birthday present to her!

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to congratulate Elena on this amazing prize, and looks forward to her decision and presenting her prize in person very soon!

We would like to thank all of our clients who took part in our Birthday Lottery and look forward to seeing you participate in our future promotions!

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 5 - 9 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 5 - 9 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: hongsheng, acc. 455343

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: xue9191, acc. 459268

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: KvyaKa, acc. 454833

goes to: Anyinct, acc. 460738

I'm some how happy that so far I do earn good amount of money in here. I'm hoping that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in here for good. I'm sure we all going to make some profit in here if we know how to trade in here. Eventually I can end up making good income in here without any problem at all.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
I'm some how happy that so far I do earn good amount of money in here. I'm hoping that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in here for good. I'm sure we all going to make some profit in here if we know how to trade in here. Eventually I can end up making good income in here without any problem at all.

Dear budado,

With MAYZUS you will receive services at their best. Your investments will be secured and protected, and you will feel continued growth in reaching your aim: success. Join us now, and walk the way to success by our side, with us!

MAYZUS stands for trust, flexibility, stability, safety, success and growth.

Thanks

Dear budado,

With MAYZUS you will receive services at their best. Your investments will be secured and protected, and you will feel continued growth in reaching your aim: success. Join us now, and walk the way to success by our side, with us!

MAYZUS stands for trust, flexibility, stability, safety, success and growth.

Thanks
My goal is to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital before the year end. I have already reach 400 dollars trading capital mark so I still need 600 dollars more. But I'm not worried. I'm excited that I can reach my goal this year without any problem. I know as long I'm focus on my trading strategy I can achieve my goal and plan for this broker site.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 12 - 16 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 12 - 16 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: Ivanov, acc. 460459

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: AdamFx42, acc. 442787

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: home, acc. 455123

goes to: Amming, acc. 461082

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 19 - 23 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 19 - 23 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: baiting, acc. 455560

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: Daniel, acc. 461306

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: VitChua, acc. 428764

goes to: amrmorasamir, acc. 454282

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WHY MAYZUS

whymayzus.png

Why choose Mayzus?

MAYZUS Investment Company successfully combines flexibility and ease-of-use with remarkable professionalism. Our trading platforms are equally suited to beginner traders, professional clients and investors. We provide novice users with a wide range of educational materials, demo-trading accounts, LITE accounts, user-friendly applications and live 24/5 support to ensure that even beginners feel comfortable and secure while trading. For our more experienced clients we recommend REAL accounts as well as Classic and Viking Currenex accounts. A variety of trading instruments, such as 33 currency pairs, commodities, CFD Shares and Futures are indisputably assets to our offer.

Additionally, our clients benefit from:
1. Low spreads, starting from 2 points (fixed and floating)
2. Leverage of up to 1:500
3. Low Limit and Stop levels
4. Generous promotions
5. Flexible partnership and affiliate opportunities, and much more

For more information in regards to trading conditions, please see our General Business terms and Conditions.

Service

Thanks to our professional service and client-oriented approach, we have earned the reputation of being an outstanding Forex trading provider worldwide. Our 24/5 multilingual support department assists clients from over 150 countries.

MAYZUS Investment Company makes trading rewarding and enjoyable with its user-friendly environment, fast execution, expertise and reliability. Moreover, our clients do not have to make large deposits to enjoy considerable benefits. Our attractive promotional packages, contests and compensation services make financial trading exciting for everyone.

Thanks to our extensive daily coverage of events affecting the Forex market, our clients are always on top of the latest financial news.

Trust

Our Company strives to gain the trust and confidence of its clients and partners; this is our main priority. We guarantee that all financial transactions are performed in a strongly regulated environment in accordance with the highest safety and legal standards.

Registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm, MAYZUS Investment Company Limited is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), and acts in accordance with the new MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). In addition, MAYZUS is a member of the European Investor Compensation Fund, which enables us to guarantee that all of our client funds are secured and insured (up to 20,000 EUR).

Reliability

The MAYZUS Investment Company technological infrastructure is designed to support an around-the-clock trading environment with almost 100% uptime. All of our systems are rigorously tested and connected through multiple Tier 1 Internet Service Providers, ensuring uninterrupted connectivity for our clients throughout the world.

I have an account with them since 2 years. I requested password recovery but they want national id. I remember i sent them once so i checked the sentbox and it s there the message. Does still the attachments valid to resend them? And what is the email cos the email is old one to ..wcf.

I have slowed down posting so I have hard time earning more bonus funds from this forum. But I do hope I can really grow my account to a point that I can really earn good amount of money. I don't know if I do end up earning bad in here but I do believe that I can grow if I know how.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
I have an account with them since 2 years. I requested password recovery but they want national id. I remember i sent them once so i checked the sentbox and it s there the message. Does still the attachments valid to resend them? And what is the email cos the email is old one to ..wcf.

Dear kaiceaziz,

You can get your password restored using the recovery option.

Your old UWCFX account is now MAYZUS trading account. Ask the Live Support to restore if it has been archived.

For verifying the MAYZUS profile you will need to Submit any of the following documents:

Proof of identity (Photo ID): a government issued ID with photo. For example: Passport / Driving License / National ID card etc.

Support Email is [email protected]

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

PUBLIC HOLIDAY - LABOR DAY IN THE U.S.A

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to inform its client's that due to the Labor Day public holiday in the USA on the 2nd of September 2013, trading in the below products will be affected:

Agriculture: Closed
Goods : Closed
Indices : Closed at 18:30, except #FDX
Energy : Closed at 20:15
Commodities: Closed at 20:15
Shares CFD: Closed

Thank You for your attention.

Dear kaiceaziz,

You can get your password restored using the recovery option.

Your old UWCFX account is now MAYZUS trading account. Ask the Live Support to restore if it has been archived.

For verifying the MAYZUS profile you will need to Submit any of the following documents:

Proof of identity (Photo ID): a government issued ID with photo. For example: Passport / Driving License / National ID card etc.

Support Email is [email protected]

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

PUBLIC HOLIDAY - LABOR DAY IN THE U.S.A

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to inform its client's that due to the Labor Day public holiday in the USA on the 2nd of September 2013, trading in the below products will be affected:

Agriculture: Closed
Goods : Closed
Indices : Closed at 18:30, except #FDX
Energy : Closed at 20:15
Commodities: Closed at 20:15
Shares CFD: Closed

Thank You for your attention.

yes it worked the sent mail still there that i resend it again and recovered my trading accound and they gave me a new passport. Thanks a lot to mysus.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
yes it worked the sent mail still there that i resend it again and recovered my trading accound and they gave me a new passport. Thanks a lot to mysus.

Dear kaiceaziz,

Our Support team is ready to answer all of your questions 24/5 Monday to Friday and our multilingual team is working with clients from over 150 countries worldwide.

You can send your requests and enquires to our general email: [email protected] or via LiveChat.

Thanks

I am very thankful to your fast support. Even i didnt use the live chat... The mail support was very fast even faster than the live chat itself in responding to my questions. This indicates how great mayzus is. I just hope that one day mayzus provide jar platform for mobile not just only android. And hope mayzus forum enables us to withdraw without trading someday.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 26 - 30 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 26 - 30 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: wang bo, acc. 455043

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: zheng, acc. 454997

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: ziggy_guy, acc. 460038

goes to: photoreg, acc. 426950