• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

Results of InstaForex contests
InstaForex is glad to outline the results of the latest steps and congratulate the winners! We thank all the traders who expressed interest in our campaigns and joined them. Absolutely everyone can test his strength and skills in real conditions. You can also increase your trading account due to the prize money you can win. InstaForex provides the wide range of contests for you to reveal your strong points no matter what training you have and how long you have been trading on the currency market. New steps, new results, and new winners!

InstaForex Sniper
We congratulate Korsunskaya Viktoriya on winning this contest! Perfect results, skillful handling of trading instruments – and the deserved reward for the efforts! The first place is the result of competent work and discipline in making important decisions. We wish Victoriya every success. May your top place be a great incentive for future achievements. Others are welcome to register for the next step that will be held June 24-28. The registration] is available on the contest page.

Real Scalping
Short-term trading is highly stressful. When it is competitive, it requires much more from you with no right for mistake. Andry Gunawan has become the best in this contest! InstaForex reminds you that everybody has a real opportunity to fight for a part in the company’s prize pool of $72,000.Enter the contest, which will take place on July 1-26. Who knows, maybe you will be the next winner!

One Million Option
Get prize points for each option you win. Now the winner is Tatyana Zys! This contest’s outcome depends only on your skills and experience in option trading. The next step will be carried out June 24-28. The registration is available on the contest page. Hurry up to take part and increase your trading account balace!

Lucky Trader
Absolutely everyone can be lucky! Today the first place goes to Joao Mesquita! He managed to score the most points in the participant rating at the finish. InstaForex congratulates the lucky trader! Now you can test your Luck - put your name on the participant list! The next step starts on July 1, 2013.

Learn more about the contests
Photos and comments of the finalists

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Let's greet the winners!
InstaForex is pleased to reveal the names of the winners, who were competing for the valuable prizes and gifts during the last contests and campaigns. Once again we would like to thank all the participants for the vigour, verve, and determination! Hope to see you again among the contestants. So, here are the results!

InstaForex Sniper
The weekly InstaForexSniper contest is held among demo accounts with no restrictions. Perhaps, this is the reason for its growing popularity. Indeed, more and more traders are willing to compete for the tremendous $75,000 prize pool. This time Alexander Deineko proved himself as an expert marksman! Congratulations! Do not doubt to take revenge and join the next step which will take place on July 1-5, 2013.

Lucky Trader
Lucky Trader is a universal contest for all the customers owing a demo account with InstaForex. $3,000 is raffled once a fortnight. Meanwhile, this week Alexander Merenkov accepts congratulations! To become a lucky trader is a piece of cake – just register for the next step which is held from July 1 to July 12, 2013. Hit the jackpot!

Real Scalping
InstaForex is raffling $6,000 monthly among the traders partaking in the Real Scalping contest. However, each tournament amazes with contestants’ aspiration and surprising results. And this time Ilya Procopets demonstrated the cool spirit and high morale. Our congratulations! All the rest are welcome to take part in the next step from July 1 to July 26, 2013.

FX-1 Rally
The top-rated FX-1 Rally contest revealed a new Schumacher on Forex. Cheer Oleg Yaschishen! Congratulations! Join the race for the fortune to cross the finishing line first. Register for the next rally scheduled for June, 28 from00:00 to 23:59.

Register for the company’s contests and campaigns and win valuable gifts and prizes. Your dreams will come true with InstaForex!

Learn more about the contests

I'm happy that some how I end up making 50% profit in one of my account in instaforex. But I still need to wait for 45 days before I can request payments. I only invested second week of June so that means I still need to wait for the end of july to cashout my profit in here and even my trading capital.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
InstaForex extends the list of available payment systems
InstaForex is glad to inform all its customers and partners about a new payment system available for funding trading accounts – Solidtrustpay. With the new system, you will be able to easily transfer funds from your account with Solidtrustpay and in a few minutes see it in your InstaForex trading account.

We keep making our services convenient and beneficial for traders, which is confirmed by more and more payment systems offered and zero commission for transferring funds via Solidtrustpay.

Be with InstaForex, be among the best!

I've just made a withdrawal the other day trough MoneyBookers and it was a bit delayed (4days) but I was paid without any issues :) Their spreads are a bit high but I'm not scalping so it's not a problem :)

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
InstaForex recognized as the best broker in Asia once again

According to the results of the 3rd China International Online Trading Expo (CIOT EXPO) held in May 2013, InstaForex has received another prestigious award – the Best Broker in Asia.
The top-notch products and services for customers and partners have enabled InstaForex to maintain its status of the best Forex company on the Asian market for five years already. To date, InstaForex has been awarded as the best broker in Asia 9 times and got a lot of other awards and prizes, including the Best Retail Forex Broker, Best Broker CIS, Best Retail FX Provider, and other nominations.

Award_CIOT_expo.jpg

This award is further proof of our credibility. Thus, the number of our clients and partners has topped 1,000,000 now and keeps consistently increasing.

We would like to thank the administration of the exposition for the granted opportunity and vote of confidence. InstaForex has always strived to satisfy its customers’ needs, so we will keep sticking to the policy of ensuring most favourable conditions and innovative services that meet modern standards.

Instaforex broker is the best in the Asia, He has awarded many prizes by the world finance in 2009 and 2010. This broker has give the many facilities and platform for its users which are very helpful and very good for the traders. I am quite happy with the Fourm.

I'm not excited to make some good profit in here. I'm really happy that some how my 200 dollars has turn to 300 dollars in 45 days. Now I'm hoping that before it reaches 60 days I can end up having 400 dollars in here again. I'm really happy that I really make some good income in here.

I'm very disappointed that I always have problem with InstaForex servers. I log-in, server is always disconnected and it often take me minutes to completely log-in.

It doesn't stop, I'm got out when I trade because server is suddenly disconnected. I try many ones but get the same result.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I'm very disappointed that I always have problem with InstaForex servers. I log-in, server is always disconnected and it often take me minutes to completely log-in.

It doesn't stop, I'm got out when I trade because server is suddenly disconnected. I try many ones but get the same result.

About a year ago when I still traded with InstaForex, I usually get the same problem with server connection as yours. Try switching server, sometime it work. :)

About a year ago when I still traded with InstaForex, I usually get the same problem with server connection as yours. Try switching server, sometime it work. :)

As I said, even after switching, server only works in minutes before it is disconnected. I rarely use InstaForex MT4 normally. That problem makes me so angry that I sometimes stop using it.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative

As I said, even after switching, server only works in minutes before it is disconnected. I rarely use InstaForex MT4 normally. That problem makes me so angry that I sometimes stop using it.

Hi Jackcm, If the platforms fails to connect to the server. You can do these following steps:

1. Close the platform and restart it.

2. Check your Internet connection. There might be a problem with your internet provider.

3. Left-click on the “No connection” message and select “Rescan servers” from the appeared menu.

4. Make sure you use the correct server address. For example, it can be InstaForex-USA.com:443 or InstaForex-Singapore.com:443 (111.235.136.17:443).

5. Contact the Technical Support service using the contacts at the official website, and check if there are any problems with the main server at the moment, or you are the only person with this problem.

6. Make sure that your PC programs do not block connection to our server. Turn off firewalls, anti-virus software etc.

7. If the server is OK, and the actions described above did not help, delete the trading platform and reinstall it.

The contests results: ready, steady, go!
InstaForex always encourages competitive spirit and passion to win. You cannot live the life to the fullest without it especially being a trader. Participation in different contests and campaigns is a great opportunity for developing your skills. The participants fight not just for the victory, but also for the title of the best trader. The victory in a contest is, first of all, the victory over yourself, it is a possibility of showing yourself and the others what you can do. It is time to announce the results. InstaForex, as usual, wants to congratulate all the participants, who took the risk and test themselves, and to reward the winners.

Real Scalping InstaForex
A real scalper needs only one call to open position, get profit, and close the deal. This time the top prize of the short-term trading contest goes to Konstantin Dmitrievsky! Register now for participation in the next stage that will take place on September 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2). Real Scalping is real money! InstaForex raffles $6,000 monthly and $72,000 annually. Win and rise amount of money on your trading account. You can register on the corresponding page

One Million Option
One of the most interesting and dynamic ways to increase you income is option trading. One Million Option by InstaForex is developing fast and becoming more popular among the traders that is proved by large number of participants taking part in each stage of the contest. You just make prediction, wait till it turns out to be correct, and get profit. This time Innokentiy Dachnikov scored the top rating! Congratulations on spectacular results! Good job! Next stage is ready to start on August 12-16, 2013 (GMT+2). You can register on the corresponding page

Trade Wise, Win Device
Every week InstaForex raffles mobile devices of the world-known brands. Now every InstaForex client has a chance to win iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, or Samsung Galaxy Tab. Every trader having at least $500 on the trading account may become a happy owner of the new gadget. We are glad to congratulate P.Manikandan, whose last digits of the trading account complied with the so-called Device number. Make maximum use of your deposit and get a chance to win. You can register for the next prize draw that will take place on August 19-30, 2013 (GMT+2).

Chancy deposit
Every week one of the Chancy deposit campaign participants can get $1,000 to his trading account. To take part in the campaign, you need to replenish your account with at least $3,000, get your personal identical number, and just wait for luck! This week fortune smiled on Nando Ki! InstaForex congratulates the winner and keeps rising the amount of its chancy deposits! Everybody will be pleased to get $1,000 while trading with no additional efforts. Seize your chance, because it may be you, who will be announced the winner next time!

]Learn more about the contests

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
We congratulate Muslims around the world on Eid al-Fitr!
InstaForex Group is honored to congratulate its clients and partners on the Holy occasion of Eid al-Fitr! It is the day that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month, which represents the spiritual improvement, kindness, devotion, and purity.

Warm wishes from the whole heart to say: may you have a joyful Eid celebration and may you be showered with happiness, prosperity, good fortune, and peace! Let us wish you virtue, sound health, success, tranquility and all the best!

Eid Mubarak!

I really feel down right now since the profit that I cashout in instaforex is frozen in my paypal account. I don't know what do instaforex need to update in paypal so that they will going to release the funds to me. but until now I still don't see any reply from instaforex part. As paypal ask both sender and receiver an explanation for the transaction.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I really feel down right now since the profit that I cashout in instaforex is frozen in my paypal account. I don't know what do instaforex need to update in paypal so that they will going to release the funds to me. but until now I still don't see any reply from instaforex part. As paypal ask both sender and receiver an explanation for the transaction.

Hi Budado! Please provide the following information:
- trading account number
- date
- amount
- ticket number
- PayPal account number

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
InstaForex – aspiration to win is worth a reward!
It is time to show the latest contests results and announce the names of the winners. Currency trading is a hard work that demands attention, concentration, special knowledge, and lofty aspiration to achieve the desirable goals. It is very pleasant when those qualities are rewarded not only with compliments, but also with the real prizes. We congratulate the lucky ones and wish not to lose competitive spirit! Hope next time to see you among the winners again! Remember that working with InstaForex is not just comfortable, but profitable as well!

InstaForex Sniper
If you can set and meet target successfully, the InstaForex Sniper contest is perfect for you. As usual, a fierce rivalry could not stop our winner on his way to the victory. Sergey Gavrilov left his competitors behind! Congratulations! We wish all the participants of the next stage, which will take place on August 19-23, 2013 (GMT+2), good luck! Taking first place demands from a trader hard work and right decisions. Try your hand at this and register for participation on the corresponding page.

Real Scalping InstaForex
One of the most exciting contests with a big prize fund found his new winner. Valeria Yantsova beat out the rivals and gained the first place! Congratulations! Real Scalping is a contest for those who seek a very moment in order to open an extremely profitable position. Next stage of the contest will be on September 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2). If you want to put yourself to the test, register for participation on the contest’s page.

One Million Option
The options trading have become more popular among not only professional traders, but also newcomers. InstaForex makes the options trading even more enjoyable and interesting. We invite everyone, who is keen on this Forex activity, to take part in the contest. Registration for the next stage will take place on August 19-23, 2013 (GMT+2). This time the fortune smiled on Boris Kondev! Good job! Congratulations!

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex
Everybody can take part in the race and gain the prize. This week the title of the most successful trader was clinched by Nodar Lekishvili. He managed to outpace other contestants! So, another stage came to an end, and now you have a chance to meet a challenge. Register for participation in the next stage, which will take place on August 16, from 00.00 a.m. till 11.59 p.m. (GMT+2), and, perhaps, you will be the one who gets the prize. Remember that only persistence and desire to win will help you to breast the tape.

Learn more about InstaForex contests.
Finalists’ photos and comments.

Hi Budado! Please provide the following information:
- trading account number
- date
- amount
- ticket number
- PayPal account number
Thanks. I'm so happy that finally my funds has been released to me. I already request another 200 dollars worth using paypal. I do hope that I will get paid and not be frozen by paypal again. I will going to pm you for any problem for quick resolution to any problem that going to happen to me. thanks.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
Now even more mobile: InstaForex MT4 trading platform for Android!
InstaForex clients can download free of charge and install one of the most popular trading platforms MT4 on Android mobile devices. After the application has been installed, you get a direct access and opportunity to manage your trading account using all available features. You can conduct financial operations, carry out technical analysis and occupy yourself with chart plotting. This application provides vast opportunities for successful trading.

insta_android.png

Now the following features are available for you:
- real-time market quotes;
- supporting all types of trading operations execution;
- the most in-demand technical indicators;
- online display of interactive currency charts;
- possibility to set Stop-loss and Take-profit orders;
- user-friendly interface and low web-traffic usage.

The multiuse software developed specially for InstaForex clients is going to be your reliable help-mate in trading. Convenience and prompt response to changing market conditions is the obvious advantage. Make use of the technical capabilities for earnings – download MT4 for Android!

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
InstaForex Sniper
Anyone can test his skills in a real battle. The record-holder is to get the prize money. Moreover, the participants do not put their own money at risk as the contest is held among demo accounts. This time the top position is held by Sumarsono! He managed to earn the biggest profit. You can register with (for) the following step which is held from August 26, 2013 (GMT +2) until August 30, 2013 (GMT +2).

Trade Wise, Win Device
The luckiest traders are still getting fancy mobile devices from InstaForex. Flawless trading results are not what exactly required for this campaign. Those who have charged their accounts with $500 have all the odds to receive the gadgets. The winner is determined randomly. Now brand-new iPad is waiting for its owner, Fyodor Chetvergov! Benefit from depositing your account, top up your account with $500 and partake in the contest!

Lucky Trader
Every demo account holder is welcome to struggle for the part of a prize pool. Gain the biggest rating based on the sum of all the profitable traders and maybe next time you will take the first place. Today, by a stroke of lucke, (luck) Ahmadom Agha Ahmadi won the contest! InstaForex congratulate (congratulates) you! We are waiting for the new participants and new victories! Register with (for) the next step which will take place from August 26, 2013 (GMT +2) till September 6, 2013 (GMT +2).

Chancy Deposit
It is high time to believe your good luck. Chancy Deposit by InstaForex is a great opportunity to prove that the luck is still out there. Every week a contestant of the Chancy Deposit campaign whose account number is selected randomly gets $1,000 as a prize. This time the winner is Princewill Uzoige. Who is going to be the next? We will soon know! Deposit your trading account with no less than $3,000 and you will be automatically enrolled in the contest.

Learn more about InstaForex contests
Finalists’ photos and comments