• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FX Systems - fxsystems.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for FX Systems at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for FX Systems

just visited the site and found that this forex broker have many branch company and all of them move in currency trading field. I don't know the reason why they have branch company with different name of company but I guess that previously their branch company is not their company and because some reason, fxsystems.com make acquisition and choose to keep hold the old name and not change it.

Yes i believe they bought out all these brokers and just kept the clients with them and all the sites. Either one seems to give a quality service especially for brokers these days.

bestforex

Membership Revoked
We are offering an extra 8% bonus through bank wire transfer to any members of digialcashplace this month

unfortunately fxsystem only accept VIP client account only and set $25,000 as minimum deposit. usually, only account manager that able to spend such high amount to open an account in this broker. but even though traders status is retail traders and have $25,000, still able to open an account in fxsystem.

They are accepting retail clients from $100, you just have to go to their site and open with one of their smaller branches. Good place