• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading vs internet marketing

Forex trading and internet marketing are all online based business and as a matter of fact most of the people makes money from internet marketing which involves with selling products online with some sites like fiverr and some similar ones. So lets compare them both.

To me I would prefer forex because of its simplicity.

forex trading and internet marketing both are thoroughly different but forex trading has recognized more the advance business in the whole world that is paying to every one huge amount

forex trading and internet marketing both are thoroughly different but forex trading has recognized more the advance business in the whole world that is paying to every one huge amount

Yes that is true forex trading and internet marketing are totally a different thing but they are online based business however forex trading is more popular and common, internet marketing requires extra tools.

To me, they are parallel lines with the only joining factor being that they are both online earning platforms. Yes, online Forex trading has become very popular in recent times and might remain this popular for a long time to come. The online internet marketing was so popular some 3-4 years back as well.

To me, they are parallel lines with the only joining factor being that they are both online earning platforms. Yes, online Forex trading has become very popular in recent times and might remain this popular for a long time to come. The online internet marketing was so popular some 3-4 years back as well.

You are actually correct. But now I see internet marketing fading away in such a way that it no longer pays that much. Even those that pays has the country limits and restrictions.
But forex trading is world wide. Although some brokers does not allow the US residence but there are many more brokers that accepts them.

forex trading and internet market both are two different forums and they have different sources to bless to the people their income which they have earned all the whole day and with everypassing day forex is becoming more popular and most wanted business in the world wide it is because it is paying to every one

You are actually correct. But now I see internet marketing fading away in such a way that it no longer pays that much. Even those that pays has the country limits and restrictions.
But forex trading is world wide. Although some brokers does not allow the US residence but there are many more brokers that accepts them.

It is not fading away just that it needs now more skills and tools before you can be able to earn from it, in the sense that now some people who have good products to sell makes good amount of money from fiverr because any copy which you sell gives you 5dollar. Calculate if you are been able to sell 30 copies per day as prior to the contents of what you have got in stock.

It is not fading away just that it needs now more skills and tools before you can be able to earn from it, in the sense that now some people who have good products to sell makes good amount of money from fiverr because any copy which you sell gives you 5dollar. Calculate if you are been able to sell 30 copies per day as prior to the contents of what you have got in stock.

It is due to if it is not then people would have been making more money. There are more stress in internet marketing than they are in forex trading. That site you mentioned is a second party. After earning then you will have to request for payment and the sites takes their own share. However in forex trading no commissions being charged.

It is due to if it is not then people would have been making more money. There are more stress in internet marketing than they are in forex trading. That site you mentioned is a second party. After earning then you will have to request for payment and the sites takes their own share. However in forex trading no commissions being charged.

Well, thats quite true but then I still believe that it is individual difference in the sense that some will prefer internet marketing, but in the right senses. Internet marketing is to no match with forex trading because forex trading is more popular and prevalent than internet marketing.

Yes I agree with you that there are great difference in between forex trading and internet marketing as they both are though the same online earning business but they have different ways of operation and the money earned in forex is uncountable times more than that of marketing.

Internet marketing is hard work and you're not going to earn much if yuo don''t bring traffic or if your product is not good. so you have to work hard and consider that you're not wasting time and money for the same. It would be much better to consider the trading that way. i personally don't think that most of the traders earn good like marketers.

Internet marketing is hard work and you're not going to earn much if yuo don''t bring traffic or if your product is not good. so you have to work hard and consider that you're not wasting time and money for the same. It would be much better to consider the trading that way. i personally don't think that most of the traders earn good like marketers.

Yes and that's why I believe that they are entirely two different things working on two different concepts because internet depend a lot on the traffic your site is able to generate while Forex depends on a more variety of factors ranging from skills to experiences.

Internet marketing and forex trading is totally different thing. At internet marketing you are advertising your product or service for sell. But at forex trading you are buying or selling currencies.

I agree with ryuken that internet marketibg is a hard work it needs more time more than forex trading and one who does internet marketing will need so maney advertising tools and how to generate traffics but forex trading is just very simple as need no essential tools.

Both forex trading and internet marketing have their own advantages and disadvantages. In fact, they are completely different. Forex trading comes under investment/speculation domain where as internet marketing a pure business venture. It is easy to enter forex trading but difficult to make money. On the other hand it is very difficult to enter internet marketing with proper products and necessary base but once we start selling the business grows by itself without much of a risk. Depending on the individual trait of a person, appropriate profession (forex trading or internet product marketing) should be selected.

Forex trading is much more profitable as compared to internet market because in forex trading what you really need is for you to keep on with your learning process and be sure that you have good knowledge this will neutralize the side effect that can be seen in forex and thus bring in profit

I agree with ryuken that internet marketibg is a hard work it needs more time more than forex trading and one who does internet marketing will need so maney advertising tools and how to generate traffics but forex trading is just very simple as need no essential tools.

Sure, internet marketing needs you to be busy all the time generating a lot of traffic and the money you make is dependent on other people's activities while in Forex, it is just determined by the rates in the market which are mostly influenced by a variety of factors. However, in the risky nature of the two, that of Forex is way too higher.

Sure, internet marketing needs you to be busy all the time generating a lot of traffic and the money you make is dependent on other people's activities while in Forex, it is just determined by the rates in the market which are mostly influenced by a variety of factors. However, in the risky nature of the two, that of Forex is way too higher.

Well, I think I have seen most of them on face book spamming people wall post and all that in the name of internet marketing and that will make it even more obvious and anonying but forex trading is a cool business that will take little of our time daily.

Well, I think I have seen most of them on face book spamming people wall post and all that in the name of internet marketing and that will make it even more obvious and anonying but forex trading is a cool business that will take little of our time daily.

That is just what the business offers. If you must make money from it, then you have to use all means to do so, not minding if you are constituting a nuisance. That is the ill side of internet marketing that I dislike. You are under obligation to create awareness and as well impress and confuse people if you can't convince them.

That is just what the business offers. If you must make money from it, then you have to use all means to do so, not minding if you are constituting a nuisance. That is the ill side of internet marketing that I dislike. You are under obligation to create awareness and as well impress and confuse people if you can't convince them.

And you think that by that way they will be able to get anyone, I tell you most people will be pissed off about it, and about me forex trading is the best business in the sense that it doesn't require that spamming to be able to sell what you have.