• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can use it. but then again the management lied about it which means we are using a shady payment processor. what good is that? it is as good as using LR in the event when the US is ready to crack them down for sure. so egopay is also on same moves.

What are you talking about,how did there management lied to you. If you check there site you would see that there office is in Belize. We don't need to be worried about where there office is. I think Egopay is a great payment processor and so many investors are really enjoying it to invest in field like HYIPs.

Yes they did lied about the egopay being registered over there. Here is the official statement from the government. http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/egopay/

If they were legit, government wouldn't be spending the time to create page for their brand to notify users that they are not legit at all. If egopay says otherwise then egopay is lying for sure. The day government takes this notice off is the day we can believe egopay is legit.

@ryuken thanks for the information dude, it seems that Egopay is truly a bad one, they even want to lie, but i am sure that won't stop any people to use them because until now they still doing their system well, also only few complains so far about them, but right now i will stay away from them because of this lie.

Yes the people will trust them no matter what. most of the time people are going to treat them and trust their information blindly but the payza and egopay already had plenty of negative strikes that made them into more of warning zone like LR. So better watch out from such payment processors.

Well, you know in that case, they only leave users filled with suspicion and doubt because if you check it critically, Egopay should be blamed from all angles but I'm still surprised they are on and waxing strong. They neither have refuted the claim nor removed that information they put on their site that they are registered in Belize.

It is because this one is quite popular in some high risk program like in Forex or in HYIP, even they are lying or what but until now this e-currency still waxing strong, and the most important they are not going offline. But if they captured we cannot complain to anyone.

I guess those making use of the payment processor will have to employ some great care and caution since the IFCS report and that could mean that some money laundering international association might just be waiting for a time to strike.

I guess those making use of the payment processor will have to employ some great care and caution since the IFCS report and that could mean that some money laundering international association might just be waiting for a time to strike.
Yeah, it seems egopay must be aware for this kind of things if they can't or they really don't want i am sure this e-currency will be frozen and that means bad thing for Egopay their business will be over forever and many people who will loss.

I've got some friends who are using this payment processor for majority of their online transactions and I tell you, they are ever more than careful with it. For me, I have less than $5 in my Egopay account and wouldn't waste time taking it off once it gets to 10 bucks.

That's why online business nowadays is getting stricken, non is too free using a platform just because they can turn into Scam at any pointing time.

@ryuken Hearing about this payment processor not being a legit one from you looks usual News. Because they have some thing to deal with Payza payment processor and funds can be interchanged between both. Moreover Payza is Legit.

@Decub You have i don't :D, yeah this one seems good even they lie to us, but this egopya works like e-currency not payment processor, so i think we must be careful when we are using it, we don't know if they will meet the same fate like Liberty Reserve.

That has always been the fear of everyone and by extension, all payment processors. I think these e currencies should have learnt to be cautious because until the rotten tooth is pulled out, the mouth must learn how to chew with caution. Until they become regulated, they must be watchful of US.

It seems that @sindarin and @ryuken do not trust this payment processors and you both are referring LR with this processor.... then what and what made you both to be commenting that way, so i can know and stay smart too before Bad news comes up, if so. But Payza works with this processor, you know that; so how can they turn into something else?

No matter what people think about this payment processor, they are still waxing strong in some other people's eyes. I just got a mail from the top exchanger in my country that they have added Egopay SCI which is a sign they have a more solidified relationship with them.

EGOPAY SELL ORDER SCI ADDED!
We have added EgoPay SCI on our site
and you can now sell EgoPay automatically
to us.
For selling procedures, go to: http://
bit.ly/sell-PM
NOTE: All transfers of EgoPay and PexPay
to our exchanger\'s account MUST be
approved
by EgoPay and PexPay Admin respectively
before it lands into our account properly.

Looks also like you have to do some sort of verification from Egopay's end before you can transaction using this. I am yet to try selling this way because I do it like I want to transfer money to another account.

Ok why are they asking that, a verification must be under taken with Egopay before a client can Exchange they e-currency with them... this might collide with what the above two members were saying, because all Exchangers used to accept payment from most processors without they uses verification. So @Decub why is this different here..? or maybe only that Exchanger demands that.

Well, I know too well that some exchange would request you to get verified before you exchange with them which is what I feel is happening with this. Though I haven't really tried this exchangers Egopay exchange but had that experience with paymentbase.

@decub,SCI doesn't mean you should get verified,SCI is just like API. Well,I don't know why people feel that this payment processor is not safe,I don't believe that what happened to LR will happen to Egopay. Egopay happens to be my number 4 best payment processor. It will be very difficult for one to see complaints about Egopay and that makes me to like it.

I also never think that what happens to LR will dam happen to this processors, though some people are criticizing it till now ... but i think that they can last longer because they are also backed up by Payza so it will be hard for them to get down quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.