• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thats the case then i must say it would be nice for a newbie to start with forex forum funds which is been obtain from posting.when such money get lossed it don't affect us that much.perhaps it will take us much time to gather such funds that will be ok to start.

Even if you invest all of your money in forex just make sure you know what you are doing in forex. Because that's my plan. I want to treat forex as my bank account. I have LR and PP funds I will going to deposit each month my money in here but my plan is to trade long term. Meaning I want my money to grow and may target is swap profit.

See,even if we know what we are doing it is likely that we loss or gain,the markets isn't that steady forex trading isn't just as other investment programs of which we invest all of our money and might get it out before the turn scam,perhaps loss in forex is much greater so more better we don't put in all our money.

I have now four different broker site. each one has different approach and strategy. I'm hoping that in four of this broker site I earn money. At least one broker site each month. That's the reason why I use four broker site as I can earn good amount each month. The sad part is if I make a loss in all four of them in a month. lols.

Oh, I wish I can have more although, I hesitate because seems not all brokers are good I mean their service may be poor or not satisfactorily particularly payments that are delayed or very slow process or even verification. So far, I only focus in trading in one broker and trying to start with the other broker although have difficulty to have funds.

As you know everyone who trade by invest just one shot I don't ever see them avoid from loss all of money and I see them became to poor and out from forex in the fast time.I learn from my big sister every time as I must seperate money just 7 percentage per trade only for avoid from loss heavily.

Mostly newbies deposit their all their money in forex trading without think that they can lose all invested money, i think we don't invest all our money in forex trading, we must have some money on backup because forex business is very risky. You can face huge loss just in a single trade. What you say?
Worse some even making deposit without even thinking how they can withdraw their funds. lols Its happen to me. I make a deposit and when I try to withdraw a broker site told me that theirs a minimum amount to withdraw. When I ask them what is the minimum and my funds is smaller than the minimum I make another deposit to reach that minimum and withdraw.
but then they told me that I can't withdraw my funds via creditcard but the same time their rules say that the processor I use to deposit is the processor I'm going to use to withdraw. lols.

That's the worse part perhaps because newbie thought that Forex is an easy way to earn money because there are really lots of trader who are earning a lot from trader but they don't know that those traders are also losing in trade. I've been read lot of articles, and usually those writer indicating their thousands of earnings that's why many thought it was easy especially for a newbie.

there is always potential loss in forex trading and advisable not to use all money to trading if we still in learning phase. but maybe different cases if we already have good performance in our trading journey. invest all money maybe not a big issue because we know that we will not waste these all the money.

If you invest in forex make sure that you already accept that amount as loses. If you can't accept that amount as loses then that means you can't afford to loss that amount.
That's why its important to know your tolerance in money. If you think you can afford to loss one dollar then invest one dollar. If you think you can afford to loss 10 dollars then invest ten dollars and so on.

in some case, act protective is very important because this business not give a trader always profit. use all the asset we have to bet maybe not wise move but if a trader know that they able to manage the risk properly, and know that they never going down in this business. add more money to be able to trading in bigger lot maybe will lead them increase the money faster than before.

I also want to add. Don't invest money in forex if your money is not enough. You will just going to get MC. So in short you don't invest money that is more than what you need to have a decent trade same time you don't need to invest money that is less than your strategy required because you will end up getting MC.

in some case, act protective is very important because this business not give a trader always profit. use all the asset we have to bet maybe not wise move but if a trader know that they able to manage the risk properly, and know that they never going down in this business. add more money to be able to trading in bigger lot maybe will lead them increase the money faster than before.

Well you can never be able to predict the result of your trade even as an expert trader due to the fact that there are various things beyond your control. So rather be wise and only invest money that you cannot afford to loose as the markets can go in your favour or against it.

Well you can never be able to predict the result of your trade even as an expert trader due to the fact that there are various things beyond your control. So rather be wise and only invest money that you cannot afford to loose as the markets can go in your favour or against it.
That's true theirs major trend and alternative trend. And since theirs only two direction. Up and down theirs only one major trend and theirs only one alternative trend and that is the opposite of major trend.
Anyway you can't predict but you can prepare. So your strategy must be covered both ways. Meaning if the price goes against you you must have a back up plan for that like SL, hedging, etc.

budado, if they price goes against you, what do you do? What are the back up plans for example? Couldn't you just close the position straight away to minimise the loss?

If the price is against me? Theirs three things I check first, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and traders sentiments.
Now in this you must establish three points. One is the price against you temporary or its a reversal already? Because if its temporary then I will just going to hold it. But if its reversal already then I will going to close my current position and open opposite position.

It's necessary that you are not just relying to only one method of analysis as you are doing the three types to analyze the market as it's really important to done that three before you open a trade so that you will be sure which pairs you will choose.

I think to me the first rule of online money stuffs is putting what you can afford to lose in a program and that rule isn't an exemption to forex.i think puting a moderate amount into forex would be much more okay than putting ones whole fund.

I will going to say invest all your time and commitment in forex if you really want to earn in forex. But don't invest if you can't afford. their just too many forums that pays or give you bonus to use in forex trading and if you can make money using those bonuses its yours. In this way you earn free amount of money without investing. For me that's a good way to earn money without investing in forex.

Well, it is better to invest time and effort making posts in forex forums. At least, you are not required to invest your own money when you trade. And as they walways say, beginner traders always lose in the early part of their career. If you trade with your earnings in your postings in forex forums, even if lose, it will not be that hard to accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.