• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Demo trading ?

I prefer demo trading when I have learnt something new. I believe that it’s best to test your newly learnt knowledge before applying it to the live market which can save you money in return.

Yes, demo trading is an excellent way to practise and learn about real-world market conditions. It is a great way for novice traders to gain experience in the market without having to risk any real money.

Everytime I learn something new, I first backtest it on a demo account to see how it works and then apply it to live trading. So, in this way it helps me to minimise losses in trading.

A demo account is a useful tool for practising trade execution and strategy testing without having to use real money. To find out what works and what doesn't for you, use a demo account to consolidate all of your learning. You will have a deeper understanding of the market as a consequence of this testing and experience, and you won't incur any losses while you view the market directly. Because there is no financial risk in demo trading, many beginners do not take it seriously. However, those who approach it sincerely will eventually achieve profitability.

Even though demo trading is trading with fake money, it is still trading in some way. So, if you can’t demo trade seriously, you can’t trade well during live trading. That’s what I think!

Control your mind while trading because mind is sometimes positive and sometimes negative. Always keep in mind that loss if a part of every business.

95% traders are failure in Forex just because they don’t have sufficient trading knowledge and their trading makes no sense, meaning they mostly rely on unrealistic trading.

I always recommend traders to go for ECN brokers because these brokers are customers-dedicated. Take advice from those who are already using a broker and know about their service quality.

Actually, the question shouldn’t be about liking and disliking rather we are bound to trade on demo account for the betterment of us. Demo trading helps us rectify our trading mistakes.