• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

demo account/ real account - which one do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, there's no reason for choosing one of them as we need them both. And no trader, can start trading without learning them first without any risk of money here. So, its so basic to first have demo account and then, real account. No time that will specify how long we will be in demo and real trading its in our decision when it will be.

Yes, we need it both, but in terms of the performance traders will always say that they are better with their demo account. Well, I guess I am also better with my demo account because I am just playing around just like today when I check my demo account how I wish that it was a real account because I am in a good profit already, with only 100 dollars set as capital with a demo account.

I don't think we should really choose one account as for traders it
will be going to start in demo then real account

l think the demo account is very useful for a beginner o learn how to trade,for a professional that know how to trade forex doesn't need a demo account accept he wants to try out a nw strategy

which one do you prefer?

for me, demo account is good. i am still a forex newbie, which means demo account is more suitable for me.

if you come to forex to entertain then you should play demo account. But if you come to forex to earn money then you should play real account . But here i find you not to understand the work in forex. And i think your choice is right. You should play demo account.Because a trader or one person want to become a trader will not ask so (Which one do you prefer ? )

i prefer both demo and live account. before i do like the live account more because i can earn real money on live account. but i have learned that our knowledge would depend on how much we practiced in our demo account. so we have to appreciate both account.

Since you don't earn in demo account I don't see any reason why I'm going to prefer demo account. But we must always trade in demo account to practice and to learn and in real account to trade and to earn. So in short we must not prefer one from the other as this two can't be compare at all it term of its function.

Well both account are all important demo account give us knowledge while real trading account is our main account we need to test our difference strategy first in demo before we can proceed to apply it on real trading account.

Both are important indeed and one cannot survive without the other when it comes to forex trading. Of course the real account is where you make the money so and your whole journey of learning forex will lead you to this point so it does have some more weight. You should not go in there without proper practice though.

It's really necessary to trade in demo account first for newbie because we wanted to make profit as much as we could get right? Demo account is designed to reduce the risk when we started in real account directly. If could learn how to trade first and what strategy is the best in a time so when we trade in real account, we will be ready to trade in any conditions.

It's not only to lessen the risks but all in all to devise our trading strategy and to learn the interface and environment of a forex trader. We both used them and we will know that we will going to use them continuously and we don't just prioritize demo or real as they serve us different purpose.

Your true demo account and real account both side by side. when we want to start to experiment new strategies we can use a demo account when the strategy can be mastered only then we can start trading with real account.

Yea that is true demo account can help us make it big into real trading account.
After demo account when we get the right knowledge you can then proceed to make your trade in the real trading account for for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea that is true demo account can help us make it big into real trading account.
After demo account when we get the right knowledge you can then proceed to make your trade in the real trading account for for good.

It's not only to lessen the risks but all in all to devise our trading strategy and to learn the interface and environment of a forex trader. We both used them and we will know that we will going to use them continuously and we don't just prioritize demo or real as they serve us different purpose.

Yes, and one cannot survive without the other because you need the experience of demo account first before spending money in the real account. You also cannot avoid the real account because this is where the money is made so both are important and one cannot just choose one over the other.

Yup, if someone don't know how to have the foundation of their trading then, they will just like making shortcuts which lead them to a dead end and what they will do next is to again go back to what they started and that is in this case to have demo trading. Thus, we should have take first demo and then real.

The short-cuts will unfortunately end up costing one time and money because you will still struggle in the real account if you have not used the demo account first. You could save yourself the hassle by starting off here and working your up to the real account.

Which one I prefer? Actually theirs nothing to prefer as demo and real account are not the same league. In demo account we don't earn money in here we practice in here. We develop our skills in here. In short its purpose is for learning. While in real account this is were we earn money so in short in real account this is were we make money. So its not about which I prefer but its about its function.

Both demo account and as well as the real account both have there benefits . The demo account is use to practice and trading account is used to earn by trading . so with demo account we cannot earn money and with real account we cannot practice both have there own significance .

As a beginner, i still prefer to concentrate with my Demo account so that i can practice and apply the strategies that suitable to my trading styles. We have to develop our trading skills before going for a real accounts. The ability to identify the trends and also making a good decisions to exit and enter will ensure a steady profits.

It should actually not be negotiable for beginners as to whether they choose the demo or real trading account because they do need the practice exercise in here before they can even consider going into real trades. Its part of the process to learning forex before trading for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.