• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can forex change the rich man life?

Every body says that forex can make a poor man rich. No one takes into account the opposite side when it might be and happened a lot . Cos no one think about losing but we must take care from it. The question is : can forex make the rich man poor? What a sad thing to become a man with no penney when once upon a time you were playing with billions of dollars. Let us discuss this dangerous topic here.

Every business has pros & cons. If you are not aware with business trends and current situations & still doing business then it might be possible that you will face loss.

Its quite possible for Forex to make a poor person rich but that will take some time, possibly years and years of practice because it takes lots of experience to be a professional forex trader. Making huge profits in forex also involves lots of capital and a poor person wont be able to afford that much capital.

read this article

If you read this article (according to Bloomberg) you will see how people may lose billions of dollars by forex.
The world’s 200 wealthiest people lost $14 billion from their collective net worth this week as American employers took on more workers than forecast in May, helping the world’s largest economy weather the impact of higher taxes and federal spending cuts.
Hedge fund manager Steven Cohen slipped $500 million, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Cohen’s firm, SAC Capital Advisors LP, received billions of dollars in withdrawal requests this week, according to two people who saw the contents of a June 4 e-mail sent to employees by SAC President Tom Conheeney

This remind us to take care while we are trading in forex and that we have to learn a lot of skills and experience in order to not face this miserable fate.

Last edited:
This is the thing what we never expect. If a poor man can earn a good money from forex trading then it is also possible that a rich man can lose huge money because of one wrong decision.

the forex is for all the persons of the society but its more benefit is for those peoples who wanted to earn huge amount of the profit it means for the rich class of the society who are landlords and wanted to get the whole profit within one jurk so they can earn here guranted income and many persoal benefits

I somewhat agree with it. It is true that the people who can invest huge capital, they also have a chance to earn huge profits. But it is wrong that the profit is always guaranteed.

I didnt get the question correctly. but from what I can gather with the data here of the OPs question. I can say that rich people can make some mistake in the forex and lose the money. and also they can add more money into the forex and then earn the same funds back with the regular trading so such up and down is possible with the forex.

I think it can if they're over confident and they trade with too many trades. They risk high capital and they use high leverage or if the're addicted to forex, they might get in trouble that way and behave like a gambler so sure they can become poor due to problems dealing with forex. They might quit their job and rely only on it to find out that they need more than just forex to live off after they lose big amount of money or that they spend way too much and they're in debt cause they think they can win a lot in forex.

Do rich people become poor? When your riches are sustained by the right things, it is not possible to become poor except it is not true riches. True riches don't bring sorrow.

Do rich people become poor? When your riches are sustained by the right things, it is not possible to become poor except it is not true riches. True riches don't bring sorrow.

At forex everybody is treated equally. If it can a life of a poor people, then it can also change the life of an rich people. One wrong mistake can take away your everything from you. This is what a forex.

At forex everybody is treated equally. If it can a life of a poor people, then it can also change the life of an rich people. One wrong mistake can take away your everything from you. This is what a forex.

That is just the best way to say it. In Forex, everyone is treated equally. If it can change a poor man's life from good to better, it can equally do same for a rich man but where that of the rich man becomes very bad is that it might turn the other way round because rich men tend to aim big a lot.

That is just the best way to say it. In Forex, everyone is treated equally. If it can change a poor man's life from good to better, it can equally do same for a rich man but where that of the rich man becomes very bad is that it might turn the other way round because rich men tend to aim big a lot.

Well, I think that's right. Provided that we are trading with the broket, there could be a different treatment when we are trading with the major banks that requires enormous capital, and yes forex trading can change a rick mans life to becoming poor most especially when the rich man invest without good money management.

Every business has pros & cons. If you are not aware with business trends and current situations & still doing business then it might be possible that you will face loss.

I agree with you. In forex trading one has to cautious or you'll loose your earnings unexpectedly. While you're an expert doesn't mean you should loose care in your trading approach.

Forex trading can change life of every trader. That change can be better or worse. It depends on the traders. The change will be decided how the trader will use his strategies.

Well,I will agree that forex can change the life of a rich man in 2 ways,I mean it can change the life a rich man to a poor man simply because if the rich man invests big time and the market swings to the other side. It will have an adverse effect on the rich man's life and again it can also change the life of the man by becoming more richer.

- - - Updated - - -

Well,I will agree that forex can change the life of a rich man in 2 ways,I mean it can change the life a rich man to a poor man simply because if the rich man invests big time and the market swings to the other side. It will have an adverse effect on the rich man's life and again it can also change the life of the man by becoming more richer.

Well, I think that's right. Provided that we are trading with the broket, there could be a different treatment when we are trading with the major banks that requires enormous capital, and yes forex trading can change a rick mans life to becoming poor most especially when the rich man invest without good money management.
Well, I do not know much about how it is handled from the banking end. Does that mean the bank bears the risk or what or is it a kind of partnership between the rich capital so to say and the bank's traders. I only know that most of the rich men do invest their money for others to trade for them.

Rich people if wisely invest money into the forex are going to make the life much better that way. I just don't think that forex is good for the long term but overall we have to understand that things are not going to make us much money if we are to be doing such stuff.