• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

CAD/JPY analysis

87.97 is such an important support level from where market started going back to the sight. So there is an existence of buying position to the buyers and hopefully they will be benefited indeed. To the buyers the entry point will be at 88.77 and the closing point will be at 89.57.

cadjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

87.97 is such an important support level from where market started going back to the sight. So there is an existence of buying position to the buyers and hopefully they will be benefited indeed. To the buyers the entry point will be at 88.77 and the closing point will be at 89.57.

cadjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Agree with your analysis, bulls are dominating this trading pair right now! Although, there is no favorite pattern right now because I don’t trade without confirming the market by popular patterns like pin bar, inside bar, outside bar etc!

Very good technical observation at all! I see, market rejected from the level 87.97 so strongly! Actually, I was also expected a bullish pressure here because of last strong bullish trend! I am expecting more 250 pips moves here!

Make sure Forex education for your development. Among several forms of education, reading e-books, watching video tutorials are the ways of strengthening your trading quality.

Emotion works as a hurdle to the way of earning so get rid of it as soon as possible. Make your mind prepared in a way that your decision doesn’t become emotion-biased.

Traders are mostly confused about indicators as they can’t decide which one is more effective. Several indicators including RSI, moving average, Bollinger bands and Fibonacchi show traders different trading angles and points.