• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary Option ?

I am not involved in binary options trading, and never had intention to enter in it, binary option is bet money instead of trading, the binary options broker almost them unregulated, and only bet up or down like as throw coin, different from forex trading, where trader make transaction buy and sell currency using underlying currency as real value.
I have never done binary trading but your information will be of great use to me.

I believe there are still; many brokers allowing traders with binary trading facilities considering the growing demand for this particular type of facilities.

As the employment opportunity in the world is shrinking day by day, Forex can be a good opportunity for the unemployed. If you are investing in Forex for the first time, you should start with small investment.

For successful trading, we need strong mindset, reliable and profitable trading strategy, time management knowledge and risk management ideas.

If we understand binary option trading well, we are half done with our knowledge. Candlesticks indicate to the market trend so knowledge of candlesticks is necessary for us.

Binary options are financial instruments where traders predict the outcome of a yes/no proposition, such as the price of an asset reaching a certain level by a specified time. It's a simple, all-or-nothing investment vehicle, with fixed payouts and risks.

Binary options in forex involve predicting whether the price of a currency pair will rise or fall within a specified time frame. Unlike traditional forex trading, binary options have fixed payouts and predefined risk, making them simpler but riskier for traders.