• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

That's very correct and that is what I believe too,I don't feel that forex is meant for a particular type of a person and I don't also believe that the business personality has an edge over a student,in forex trading there is no one that can't loose regardless of being professional or not

Sincerely in the time past i don't see forex comfortable for student but as time went by and started to see reasons why no one can't be doing it.sincerely everyone is liable to involve themselves in forex.All that matters is our seriousness.

Yes,that is evolution in forex...lol,there is nothing that a business personality would do in forex that a student can't do,I believe forex trading is all about interest, if the student has interest in forex trading and he really devoted time for it,he or she might become a successful trader

I even heard before that a Kid around 10 - 12 years old are already trading in Forex because his parents are a Forex traders so the parents let their child to trade in Forex because they want their child to be a good trader when the time come. So, imagine that it's not about the age, it's about the willingness.

that is the first time i ever heard something like that a kid trade in forex, if you don't mind can you give us the name of that kid, maybe can become motivation for us here. but for student, this field becom a common field for them to earn money as i see some college student in my country do this things

@mony,I must confess,I think I am impressed with what you have posted,this is so interesting,I am also hearing this for the first time,this is really amazing though I still find it difficult to believe,how can the kid comprehend with the forex terms,that age that you talked about is just too low,anyways I would take you for your words,but still doubting...lols

May be some kids are also in trading and just we can search in internet for such personalities in trading . but as we all know forex welcomes all so there is no restrictions for joining and earning there . either it is a kid or a business personality or a student every one can participate in trading .

i don't know if there is kids, it is hard to find it in google, i don't see any notable trader like that, if they are exist then i am sure that that kids will be one of the popular kids in the world which also become one of the genius one, but for student especially college student, we will have chance to earn from this field, and nice to know this thing exist so someone like me(college student) also earn in forex.

There are many college students who are actively participating in trading every day and every time so now forex has become a part time money making business for most of the students so we can see almost 40% of the students who are involved in forex every time .

That's very correct,I too sees it as a part-time money making business to any kind of person,here in my country I see so many college boys that are into forex and they are all earning from it,if they are not,they would have backed out a long time

I am not sure of the actual statistics of student traders so I cannot quote that but I know that even on the forum we are posting there are many students that are already into forex part-time. That means that its possible to do under the circumstances of a learning environment.

I am not sure of the actual statistics of student traders so I cannot quote that but I know that even on the forum we are posting there are many students that are already into forex part-time. That means that its possible to do under the circumstances of a learning environment.

about that i take some sample from my country, i see some college student in my country do forex as their hobby and already give them quite good amount of earning, even not that constant but some of them already doubled the money that they invested here, and i think this forex is available for any traders no matter what they are

Yeah and that is majorly backing up the fact that both professionals and students have an equal chance of earning or making profit in forex.sincerely my believe in forex stands and that is the more you put the more you stand to gain from it.

you should fix what you believe about it. that is right if we have much funds our chance to earn in forex is bigger but if you don't have much skills to trade in forex and to manage your money in this field, it can be a big loss for you.

Another personal formular i think is that we should only be risking a huge fund in forex if we have gain enough strategies and skills.putting much funds into forex without much knowledge would be like putting our hands inside a hot fire.

Fores is open for every one and even a student or a business personality can start with forex and they don't have any restrictions in trading just you need to have a good knowledge and skills to earn money from trading . Just we need to have a strong identity proof to start trading .

I think the uniqueness of every forex personnel is the forex knowledge that one has acquired.The more the forex knowledge one acquires the more the chances one would tend to be a successful forex personnel.

Now you have the idea.putting so much into forex would be making us benefit so much from it.sincerely for every positivity we tend to see in forex,we must be ready to acquire much knowledge when going through learning process.

if you are student or not that's not important at all.what's important is if you would be able to learn a lot about how to trade well. So I'm trying my best so that i would learn forex pretty well also

Sincerely being a student or professional shouldn't be worrisome to forex guys it is just a name and not the true potential we have inside.The major thing in all this is we having the true skill and strtategies.