Promotion period: September 1 – September 19, 2014.
Bonus: $3 rebate for each order from 0.5 standard lot and up.
Available to: all.
Withdrawal condition: no.
Note: no scalping, hedging allow, contact support to get bonus, only one bonus request per week.
Source: TusarFx | Balance bonus
1. Scalping and Hedging are not allowed.
2. Bonus may be requested 1 time per each week.
3. Promotion is available for accounts with no active bonuses on it.
4. To get the bonus, please send us a request to [email protected]
5. General rules and promotion terms apply
Bonuses General Rules and Conditions:
- Only non-scalping trades will be considered. Non-scalping trades are defined as trades that take profit or loss more than triple spread (at least 8 pips) or are kept open for more than 8 minutes.
- TusarFX may disqualify any rebate or bonus if someone will try to abuse the bonus conditions, such as arbitrage or hedging between multiple accounts. The clients violating these rules will be automatically disqualified from all bonus programs in future with no exceptions.
- You can request a bonus for a deposit during one week after it is completed, unless otherwise it specified.
- If you withdraw or transfer funds from the account before the required conditions are met, your bonus will be disqualified.
- TusarFX is not responsible for late, lost, incorrect, illegible, misdirected, mutilated or incomplete rebate/bonus calculations from your side.
- If fraudulent means will be used in order to participate and/or win the rebates and bonuses, the bonus will be disqualified.
- TusarFX may cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the promotions for any reasonits sole discretion.
- Once the equity is less than a credit, the latter one will be reset to zero. Please be aware that the bonus cancellation may lead to a Margin Call or even to reaching a Stop Out level.
- Bonuses and rebates cannot be transfered between accounts.
- A few active bonuses can’t be combined on the same account simultaneously.
- The bonus will be automatically removed from the credit of the account if the account is moved to the archive.