Market Maker Forex Brokers
Market Maker (MM), aka. Dealing Desk Brokers display its own quotes and do not reflect the real market directly. They create market for their clients, meaning they buy when you sell and they sell when you want to buy. Your orders do not go out to the market.
- The good: Fast order execution, can offer fixed spread and the price are less volatile than common ECN broker.
- The bad: They may trade against you which create conflict of interest (your win is their lose), sometime price manipulation and the price is higher than what you could get at real market.
So, is Market Maker broker bad? Not really, there have many reputed brokers out there, they are Market Maker and still doing fine.
- Website: www.adss.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: ADS Securities LLC (registered no 1190047)
- Headquarters: Irena Tower, P.O. Box 93894, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Regulation: Central Bank of the UAE (Resolution Numbers: 164/8/1994 and 126/5/1995), Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC)
- Note: ADS Securities’ parent company is a major shareholder of Pioneer Trader Ltd, authorised and regulated by FCA UK (#577453)