Market Maker Forex Brokers
Market Maker (MM), aka. Dealing Desk Brokers display its own quotes and do not reflect the real market directly. They create market for their clients, meaning they buy when you sell and they sell when you want to buy. Your orders do not go out to the market.
- The good: Fast order execution, can offer fixed spread and the price are less volatile than common ECN broker.
- The bad: They may trade against you which create conflict of interest (your win is their lose), sometime price manipulation and the price is higher than what you could get at real market.
So, is Market Maker broker bad? Not really, there have many reputed brokers out there, they are Market Maker and still doing fine.
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)
- Website: www.agea.com
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarter: Agea Jinrong DOO, Bulevar Ivana Crnojevića 107, Podgorica, 81000, Republic of Montenegro
- Regulation: FICRS
- Note 1: AGEA formally is Marketiva.
- Note 2: Agea Jinrong DOO is a limited liability company incorporated in the Republic of Montenegro with registration number 5-0557722. In line with MiFID requirements.